Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewamutambo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:08 PM
    I got acceptance letter from Uneversity of Brusseil, am looking for scholarship
    I received acceptance letter from University of Brusseil in Belgium and currently am required to search for visa and one of the requisity is financial status or commitment of sponsor. So please can I know how to go about because time is very limited and I don't like to postpon the programme.The programme commence September this year and I don't have started anything yet.
    I believe will receive an answer as soon as possible so as to accomplish the task ahead of me.
    Thank you
    annieoaklee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Dear one, no one is going to put a scholarship or money into your hand or else we'd put in into our own. That's like saying how can I get something for doing nothing... no one wants to let you live with them and pay your way through school. Not in this continent in the NW hemisphere anyway,but, here's what you can do to be proactive. Ask around, search, and find someone who actually attends Univ of Brusseil and who also had to search for visa. Putting time constraints on yourself is good. Keeps you focused. But trust me it's annoying to hear so keep it down. Talk to academic advising within your school of choice and ask them directly. Tell them what you need. They know who gives out the money. If they accepted you, that's your leverage. They want your money. Be well
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 04:19 AM
    looking for scholarship
    Contact the school - they have departments specifically set up for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Acceptance In Society [ 9 Answers ]

As an art major I need to know what you do to be accepted into everday society. Whether it's at work, school or community in a whole.. What do you do to be accepted?

Is this Acceptance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all of you guys Now its been 4 months healing from an almost 3 year relationship finished From a betrayal that she did to me.these are some sympthoms of my healing process. It should be acceptance.there is no other way I think.you judge guys.:D 1.I am starting to see things in a...

Avoidance vs. Acceptance [ 3 Answers ]

So I had a bad day today in school today. With my teachers doing virtually nothing the day before February vacation, I found myself with a lot of free time doing a lot of negative thinking. I had my first period class with my ex and I saw that he had written his plans with his girlfriend for the...

View more questions Search