Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoshachaudhary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Give me a speech on instant success,results at any cost.
    I cannot find it in Google.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 06:06 AM

yoshachaudhary, you'll need to be more specific if you wish for us to help you.

If you want people here to spend time to help you, then YOU need to spend time to construct a reasonable request, and give more information about your goal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to give a humorous speech for parents 25th anniversary? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to give a speech at my parents' 25th anniversary for about 4 minutes. I want it to be humorous and meaningful! Thanks for your help in anticipation... Faye

I am asked to give a speech on my aspirations as a scholar.what do I have to include? [ 3 Answers ]

I am asked to give a 3 minute speech on my aspirations as a scholar for a particular construction company. I'm currently doing a degree in Quantity Surveying. How do I prepare the outline? And what important details do I have to include?

Will this give me good results [ 1 Answers ]

7:00 am - lowfat yogurt 10:00 am - banana 1:00 pm - 20 baby carrots w/lite ranch dip and a serving of orange juice 4:00 pm - strawberries and 3/4 cup lowfat milk 6-7:00 pm - baked chicken and salad 8:00 or 9:00 pm I will use the treadmill for 45 minutes walking at 3.8 mph and run for a minute...

Instant Results? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to work out so hard in one session that you see instant results? Like that day? My friend is convinced that her muscles are bigger and she's thinnner that day when she has a vigorous workout... Is she delusional?

View more questions Search