Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizardguts88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Looking for lost princess and evil witch film!
    It was a movie I watched in the early 90's and it was about a princess who was stolen away and the kingdom was taken over by an evil witch. She had to climb this big mountain with bare feet or maybe she had boots. The beginning I think was somewhere really cold. But I could be confusing things. Girl had long golden hair! Any suggestions would be helpful... would be a kids movie if my mom let me watch it. Could have been made in the 80's or the 90's. Thanks
    klh8991 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 06:35 PM
    It sounds like Rapunzel to me.. though she had very long hair and was locked away in a tower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Film from the 70's or 80's about a girl who is blinded by an evil witch? [ 0 Answers ]

I do not remember much about this film other than the girl had dark hair and blue eyes until the evil queen/witch blinds her and then they are completely white. Then the little girl is cast out of the kingdom she lives in (which makes me think she is a princess) and she tries to find her way...

A fantasy show about a princess, wizard and a witch [ 1 Answers ]

I have asked this question before but this time I will add more elaborate details, it is a show that is introduced by a magical face in a well, there is a princess or some kind of maiden, the environment is like a garden, and there is an evil witch in a castle, the princess has these two friends,...

Live action television show with evil witch [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a live action television show, late 80's early 90's I'm guessing, nationality unknown, I believe it had people in animal costumes, the show was introduced by a mans face (possibly a wizard) that floated in a well, it also had what I believe to be a princess and a bad guy that was...

View more questions Search