Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thummer42 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 03:01 PM
    7000 Heil Furnace
    My Heil 7000 furnace, installed new in 1993, is leaving a wet spot on the floor just below the lower right panel edge. When I slide my finger along this lower right edge, there is accumulated water, which is dripping ever so slowly, causing the wet spot. What might be the cause of this never before moisture production?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 05:08 PM
    Sounds like you might have a leaking condensation line leaking or its stopped up,either way its got to be fixed before you get water damage to the furnace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HEIL 7000 Part numbers [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to locate the part number guide to a HEIL 7000 Natural Gas Furnace NUGK075DG08. I have a cracked housing on my secondary heat exchanger and would like to order a replacement. Thanks

Troubleshooting heil 7000 gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

On initial start up on my Heil 7000 furnace it is making one heck of a noise until the blower comes on at which time everything is normal. Heater is working perfectly at that point. Do you have any ideas?

Heil 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Heil 7000 propane furnace. We had it installed in 1993 and haven't used it much over the years. This year when we started using it the motor had froze up and we replaced that part. Draft/flue inducer. I think is what it was called.Anyway after we reinstalled the part now the ignitors...

Heil 7000 furnace, blower stays on and burners don't ignite [ 14 Answers ]

Furnace Info: -Upflow Condensing Gas Furnace is a Heil 7000 (model# NUGK075DG09) -Electric spark or host surface ignitor ( I think it's spark) -Installed Oct. '96 (when we built the house) -90% efficiency -wall thermostat is honeywell programmable. Don't know model but was also purchased in...

Burner - Fan sequence - HEIL 7000 [ 3 Answers ]

This is regarding a 12 year old HEIL 7000 furnace. When the house thermostat calls for heat, the induction exhaust fan kicks in and in a few seconds the pilot and burners are activated (all appear normal). Prior to the activation of the circulating fan, however, the high temp switch...

View more questions Search