Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sung7282 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2011, 11:27 AM
    Best chili recipe?
    I would like to make some awesome chili for dinner. What can I add to spice it up?
    Skylude Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2011, 11:36 AM
    I personally like to add jalapeņos, worcestershire sauce, and sometimes beer helps spice it up!
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 12:08 PM

Some cocoa powder and a little cinnamon and jalepenos, cumin of course:)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 05:10 PM

I like roasted red pepper and dry mustard when you are cooking the beef. Sauteed onions and garlic are a must, and some good ole Franks Red Hot Sauce is great too. I like adding jalapeno's too, and you can try pickled Jalapeno's for a milder bite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chili [ 7 Answers ]

How to make chili with beef and macoroni

A good Chili Recipe? [ 20 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody had a good chili recipe they could share with me. I was going to make some tonight and I would like a really good one. Can anyone share with me and please include the steps to. Thanks!

Chili [ 5 Answers ]

What is your fave basic recipe for chili? (I always seem to think about chili around this time of year) I say basic cause I have seen recipes with chocolate !~~YUGGH Also I was getting tired of not being able to make a good pot of spaghetti for years Especially the noodles. Then a friend of...

Chili powder [ 1 Answers ]

Can some one please help me find the history of chili powder I'm supposed to right a paper for culinary and I'm having a hard time find important info on chili powder if you can help me id really really really appreciate it

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search