Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2011, 08:36 PM
    Latest weapon in the war on climate change
    Or global climate disruptions or whatever they call it these days, the latest weapon to save the planet is... the official EPA climate change rap.

I'm speechless.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 08:57 PM

Well, Congress has been pulling the EPA's teeth and it will probably soon be toothless. So, this may be payback... a lousy song you cannot get out of your head. Damn you...
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2011, 11:11 PM

Incrediable
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 04:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scleros View Post
    a lousy song you cannot get out of your head. Damn you...
    What else would you expect from a government rap... I didn't make you listen, lol.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 04:59 AM

I think if ALL the environazis commit mass suicide there will be that many less people breathing carbon dioxide, spewing hot air and farting methane. And it will go further than ANYTHING else they have proposed. And if they cared as much as they claim... they would make the personal sacrifice and do it.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 08:28 AM

Hello:

I wonder how the flat earthers felt when they found out the earth was actually round...

I'll bet those diehard believers NEVER changed their minds, just like I don't believe YOU ever will.

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 08:41 AM

They darn sure aren't going to convince me by spending my tax dollars to produce a bad, bad... really bad rap song about it.
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 08:42 AM

Vikings grew grapes in Greenland a thousand years ago... try that right now.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 08:44 AM
    Come on and Click it, flip it, turn the handle to the right, turn off the water, twist the handle real tight. Slip on your sneakers, lace them up tight, leave the car parked you know that’s all right. Public transportation is the way to go, it’s one of the ways to keep emissions low, you can ride your bike, instead of the car, if we save on fuel then we’ll all go far.

I said Click it, flip it, turn the handle to the right, turn off the water, twist the handle real tight. Slip on your sneakers, lace them up tight, leave the car parked you know that’s all right. Public transportation is the way to go, it’s one of the ways to keep emissions low, you can ride your bike, instead of the car, if we save on fuel then we’ll all go far.

You can pick up paper and recycle it too, and there are many other things that you can do. You can click off the game boy, flip off the light, while you’re brushing your teeth, turn the handle to the right. Close the fridge door - keep it shut tight, no food has been added since the middle of the night. A 5 minute shower is all that’s needed to keep energy from being depleted. A long sleeve sweater is what I know – will keep you toasty and the fuel bills low. Plant a tree in your neighborhood, besides giving shade you know it looks real good.

I said Click it, flip it, turn the handle to the right, turn off the water, twist the handle real tight. Slip on your sneakers, lace them up tight, leave the car parked you know that’s all right. Public transportation is the way to go, it’s one of the ways to keep emissions low, you can ride your bike, instead of the car, if we save on fuel then we’ll all go far.

The USA is where we are to kick a new trend and to raise the bar. The climate is changing and that’s a fact, bears don’t know when to take a nap, On top of that it won’t be cool when the flood waters rise and mosquitoes rule. It’s time to get off the couch and start to move.

Come on and Click it, flip it, turn the handle to the right, turn off the water, twist the handle real tight. Slip on your sneakers, lace them up tight, leave the car parked you know that’s all right. Public transportation is the way to go, it’s one of the ways to keep emissions low, you can ride your bike, instead of the car, if we save on fuel then we’ll all go far.

Come on and Click it, flip it, turn the handle to the right. -EPA Climate Change Rap
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 08:48 AM

Hello again, Steve:

I'll give it a 5 for the beat, but I don't like the melody.

excon
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 03:28 PM

Any way you cut it is bad rap
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 05:40 PM

It makes William Shatners version of Lucy in the sky with Diamonds sound great.
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2011, 09:11 PM

$# my father says
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 05:57 AM

I'd rather hear William Hung sing "She Bangs."
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2011, 06:43 AM
    I'd rather hear country music... and I hate country music.
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2011, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I'd rather hear country music...
    You asked for it NK
    YouTube - Buck Owens - 1966 - Loves Gonna Live Here
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 02:07 PM

How about this one...

YouTube - Buck Owens - I've Got a Tiger by the Tail
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Yes them Hoggs know how to enjoy theyselves don'tn they?

Here's another
    YouTube - Buck Owens - Act Naturally
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes them Hoggs know how to enjoy theyselves don'tn they?

here's another
    YouTube - Buck Owens - Act Naturally
    I grew up watching Hee Haw when I would have rather seen Ted Nugent.

However Misty Rowe was a hotty.
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2011, 02:02 PM

OK, so I thought the EPA rap was bad, now we have groups - led by former Obamanoid Van Jones included - pushing to give nature the same rights as humans.

Say YES! to Rights of Nature

The left doesn't believe in rights for babies in the womb, but I'll be darned if they don't think rocks should be granted human rights. I believe it's because they have rocks in their heads, but I digress.

So does the beaver have the right to cut down the tree or does the tree have the right not to be killed by the beaver? Will you still be allowed to treat a termite infestation or do they get the house? Can I treat my lawn for fleas and ticks or do they get a free ride on my dogs? Will my dogs get arrested for scratching off the fleas? Can I even have a lawn or should the weeds be allowed to take over? This is all very complicated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another rift in the Climate Change ranks [ 11 Answers ]

It seems the idea that man can affect the outcome in dealing with climate change is rapidly coming apart, even the guy who started the idea of global warming says nothing will be achieved at Copenhagen because the approach is fundamentally flawed Global warming 'godfather' goes cold on...

Climate change causes political revolt [ 25 Answers ]

An impending vote on cap and trade legislation has caused a revolt in the Australian parliament which could spill leadership of the key opposition party as the government attempts to stitch up its position ahead of Copenhagen. Abbott to challenge Turnbull This revolt is led by climate change...

EU Agrees Climate Change [ 95 Answers ]

Hello Today ahead of a meeting in Copenhagen it was agreed that the EU will fund the improvement of the newer states to help them bring into line their emissons News Sniffer - Revisionista 'EU strikes climate funding deal' diff viewer (2/3) The essence is the EU will offer some 100bn...

More bad climate change news [ 1 Answers ]

Dead trees spewing greenhouse gases Darn that Bush. Better get out there and plant those trees, or is that bad for wildfires? How does something "slowly" spew anyway? That ain't all the bad news...

View more questions Search