Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeanjean13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 07:48 PM
    Pain on right side of body
    I have this constant pain in my right leg, I can also feel a lump in the back of my leg by my knee. The pain goes
    All the way up to my back and around to the other side of lower back and hip. My right arm is also in pain.
    Bjl
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

May 10, 2011, 03:39 PM
    Do you have any obvious signs of poor posture? Also, could it be possible the pain begins in the hip and buttocks and continues all the way down the leg?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain on Right Side of body [ 11 Answers ]

I have had this pain that goes down my right side and sometimes into my upper and lower back. It hurts to lay on that side and sometimes keeps me up all night. Does anyone know what this might be?

Pain in right side of body [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sharp pain in my right shoulder and rib cage but it does not hurt until I either lay down on my right side or on my back... or when I take a deep breath, cough , sneeze ,or yawn.. but it is a very painful thing... I have had a chest cold for about 3 weeks and I just can't seem to get rid...

Horrable pain in left side of body [ 1 Answers ]

Had a baby 1 week ago today and yesterday I started having horrable pains that start in my left hip bone and run down my left leg, it's so bad that I can't move until after the motrin kick in. Is this normal? I don't recall having this after my first two. I know it's not after birth pains cause...

Right side of body pain [ 1 Answers ]

My has a pain on the right side of his body he had part of his liver removed due to cancer,it is very tender where the pain is, the pain is just below his ribs

Why have I always got pain off the left side of my body ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why have I always got a pain off the left side lower body?

View more questions Search