Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Riri Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 05:27 PM
    Roosevelt University Practice Rooms
    Does anyone know where the roosevelt university practice rooms are (the music department not the dorm ones)? Can you use them if you aren't a music major? What if you are a non-major taking a piano class?

I tried asking the music department but they didn't respond.

Thanks!
    jamesphillium Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 10:37 AM
    Go to the 9th floor and see the facilities coordinating director in room 930. Practice rooms are first come first serve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sir I have a 32 rooms hotel, so I want place wecome letter in all rooms my each gues [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I have a 32 rooms hotel, so I want place wecome letter in all rooms to my every guest who checked in. so pl. I need your help, to how to write. ( I am looking forward for your answer) Thanking you sir. Yours sincerely, Babu Adhikri Hotel Sindhu International.

How did the programs of the New Deal (Franflin Roosevelt) affect Women? [ 1 Answers ]

How did the programs of the New Deal (Franflin Roosevelt) affect Women? Were there limittaions in the benefits these programs brought to women? Explain?

Using the Teddy Roosevelt solution on the Mahdi Hatter [ 8 Answers ]

The controversy surrounding the President of Iran Ahmamadjihad's request to visit Ground Zero in NYC recalls a time when Teddy Roosevelt was the Police Commissioner of the city . New York Braces for Ahmadinejad - September 18, 2007 - The New York Sun ...

Theodore Roosevelt 1907 [ 12 Answers ]

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or...

View more questions Search