Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hondatech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 11:02 AM
    She loves me but isn't in love anymore
    First off she had a bad relationship previously she loved him but he didn't her and scared her plus he was cheating and she accused me of cheating also! Which I didn't never would we were engaged she has a child that her mother helps raise and she thinks its really her child very protective! And she kind of doesn't like me and doesn't like us together and doesn't like me being around child !

She started acting weird for about a month then this past week she was really weird and said that she didn't feel that connection or love anymore like at first we've been together for 2.5 years also! She said she doesn't no if she is ready for a full time mom job and she is still in school and works but I'm flexible

Mom says she thinks were not right for each other and she is a very depressed person also which has been married three times. She said I had a attitude and was a snob sometimes and arrogant which I'm just kind of shy so I saty in reserve! I really don't know what to think she done this same thing before I proposed and stayed gone for 2 months or maybe 3 I think I took her back duh!

I thought I made it clear that time she also said she hung out with a guy she went to high school with sat and sun because he is having problems with his gf/ex I ask if she was attracted to him she said absolutely not that she didn't want a relationship period right now what do I need to do Ive had no contact since Monday I done a apology at her work to all employees with her and boss saying I was sorry if I seem rude/ etc. and boss agreed that it tooka real man to apologize. To people he didn't really no ! And being shy no prob there but she isn't taking to heart. I'm trying to change my attitude because my work created most of it.

Ive had Facebook but never had her on there but I asked for a request fried and she accepted Tuesday I haven't contacted her and she still has my pics in her folders but has changed her status to single and I have my ring back also since Monday but she did show crying that it hurt I said that I'm not her ex and she has to trust me but she doesn't and is tired of trying but she hide her feeling for to months thinking she could change them now she was just tired of trying but I didn't no she was feeling that way what do I need to do and how do you read this situation
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 12:15 PM

I read this that she dumped you and you should leave her alone.

She has issues, so does her mom, and you can't fix them, nor should you try.

Sorry!
    ajwain Posts: 55, Reputation: 11

Apr 20, 2011, 11:58 PM
    You are perfect man! Don't change yourself or anything.. she is having issues.. her past,her kid to deal with, her job etc. so basically she is not ready to take on the burden of another relnship now. So just leave her alone to her problems and you move on to a brighter future! All the best
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2011, 01:32 AM

It's over,leave her to sort out her life and concentrate on building a happy life for yourself without her in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex said he loves me but not in love with me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I have been separated for 3 days and he told me that he loves me but is not in love with me. He claims that we should take a break from each other but I don't understand why. Just recently this month his friend came back and told him I cheated on him and then later found out that I didn't...

The dog isn't skinny anymore, his stomach area is as a pregnant female [ 5 Answers ]

The dog still has the cough, he isn't skinny anymore, his stomach area is as a pregnant female. 3 different vets have given me 3 different answers to what wrong. All the dogs have been treated for worms & there aren't any signs of worms in their stools. The dog in question is active but I can tell...

My girlfriend isn't attracted to me anymore [ 8 Answers ]

So yea I love my girlfriend very much and it sucks that I have to resort to a forum but I don't know where else to go.I feel like my girlfriend isn't attracted to me anymore. I know she's been with a lot of people so she knows what's she's doing. I've asked what her sex life was before with the ex...

My boyfriend isn't into me physically or sexually anymore! Am I doing something wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

So , Nicholas & I have been together for quite some time now... almost 4 years now , & he just seems so , un-interested in me! He used to involve me in a lot of things he did , he always made sure he was with me , we'd always have the greatest times together in AND out of the bedroom... but it's...

It feels like she isn't attracted to me anymore [ 51 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend, we've been together for over 8 years and love each other very much and just about everything is great, couldn't be better, however our sex life is uneven. We haven't had sex for over 2 months, and she never initiates sex, I'm always the one who has to initiate things, and it...

View more questions Search