Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantolight Posts: 47, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2011, 09:03 AM
    How to mix my monobenzone - tube cream , do I have to mix them with oil?
    How to mix my Monobenzone cream? I bought 20#monobenzone from fair and glow , it is a tube like , I just wonder do I have to mix it before I rub it to the skin , and would it be more effective if I don't mix it , just rub the cream directly to my skin

sara1234567890 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2012, 09:21 AM
    Did it work for you ?
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2012, 04:31 AM
    Isn't that from India and has mercury to make you think its working

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? Ho [ 24 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to light my skin with monobenzone, cause I think, it's the best way for it. I have a question about monobenzone: how can I mix 500g lotion with 20% cream? How many tubes should I mix with it? Thank you sooo much for the answers!

Can I mix raw glycolic acid liquid into my cream or oil? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi id like to make a glycolic cream or oil (I wad thinking about usimg emu oil) to use on my body at night. Are there any chemists or does anybody know a chemist that would know if I would be lessening the effect of the glycolic acid if I were to do this?

Mequinol 10% can I mix this with another cream? [ 21 Answers ]

I was thinking of mixing the mequinol 10% that some of the other members have ordered from the canadian pharmacy with my arbutin cream... will this lower the percentage and the burn factor of the mequinol? Like lets say I add it to 8oz or so of cream... How about adding a small percentage of kojic...

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

View more questions Search