Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iheartmovies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 07:40 AM
    I am looking for a movie - don't know any actors...
    ... all the actors are in their late teens or early twenties... the one girl is the guys wife and they live in a really run down house, and he keeps chains around her one ankle - and her husbands friend has a crush on her (but he is just as strange as her husband) - the girls face always looks dirty, and finally she escapes the house - I felt like it was an independent film - I saw half of it many years ago and can't seem to find it... anyone know?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the name of a movie, or any of the actors [ 1 Answers ]

It was released in 200 or 2001. Comedy. Black guy goes to college but needs more money. The students at the college are doing an experimental project, so he gets paid to do it and it pays his way through college. The experimental stuff he was taking was fluorescent green and intensifies the...

Children actors in movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would like the know the name of the movie, is not going to be easy to explain... it's a group of children that survives to a plane crash and ends up on a desert island. The story is completely crazy, the children try to survive and form two different groups, and at the end they get...

Don't know any actors or the title of the movie [ 1 Answers ]

It's a comedy, it's about a young guy who gets in a girl's room and they're going to do it for the first time for him, but he has no condom and leaves the room going to get one, and that's when the crazy night starts for him... lots of trouble

I need a title or actors of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

My husbands been racking his brain about a movie he saw a long time ago. The plot went something like this: An american man witness and Japanese girl get murder, through out the film he learns how to fight and at the end there is a real good fight scene. That's all I know I hope some one can help...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.