Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itsme_hrts4u Posts: 28, Reputation: -1

Apr 20, 2011, 06:08 AM
    Pregnant are not
    Hi,I had protected sex on 23rd of feb... my periods date is around 27th,I got my periods on 28th febrauary & 27th march am I pregnant I feel like my tommy is little big please help me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 06:12 AM

We don't know whether you are pregnant. You will have to wait and see if you get your period for April.

Apr 23, 2011, 09:19 AM
    Comment on J_9's post
    I got my periods for aprial also just before I got it?am I pregnant

Apr 23, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Hi,I had protected sex on 23rd of feb... my periods date is around 27th,I got my periods on 28th febrauary & 27th march and nw I got for April today 23rd.. am I pregnant I feel like my tommy is little big please help me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_hrts4u View Post
    hi,i had protected sex on 23rd of feb...my periods date is around 27th,i got my periods on 28th febrauary & 27th march nd nw i got for april 2day 23rd.. am i pregnent i feel like my tommy is littel big please help me
    protected sex = 02/23
    period = 02/28, 03/27, 04/22

Why do you think you might be pregnant?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 10:32 AM

Please stop opening new threads and answer the questions you have been asked.

I thought you had sex in February, got your period, now you are concerned?

Apr 23, 2011, 10:46 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Dono why imagining and stressing myself,feeling like die?do you think I'm pregnant?

Apr 23, 2011, 10:50 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Yes...
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 10:50 AM

No. Yes, you are imagining and stressing yourself. I have no idea why. If this is correct you got your period THREE TIMES after you had sex.

Again - if you are terribly worried, buy a HPT and use it.

I don't know what else anyone can say to reassure you. You asked and several people answered. I don't know else is left to say.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 10:56 AM

If that was the only time you had sex since, no you had ? 3 or 2 periods since, so no you are not pregnant.

I would assume you are either very young to have this terrible fear ?

Apr 23, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    OK OK.. jus tell me is der any possible for being pregnant when we are having period.. in some website I read lik we can have our period when we are pregnant .dats why I'm worrying..

Apr 23, 2011, 11:06 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No I din have sex afta that...

Apr 23, 2011, 11:07 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No I'm 21 nw..
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 11:26 AM

Yes, it's possible but it's rare.

AGAIN - the only way to know is to be tested. Either get a HPT OR make an appointment with a Doctor.

There is nothing else to be said.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 11:37 AM

Please stop using chat speak. It is against site rules and can result in your post being deleted and/or your thread being closed. Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ: Terms of Service, FAQ and How To Use This Site

itsme, was that your first time having sex?

What type of protection did you use? Why are you so worried? Is there more that you haven't told us? Has there been any change in your period? Not dates but the amount of the flow?

I am going to be honest that being upset and worried is probably going to start affecting your body and how it functions.

You need to calm down. Writing out why you are worried may help you put it in perspective.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2011, 03:09 PM

No, you will not have a period when you are pregnant. You can have some bleeding in pregnancy, but it is not a period.

Since you have had a few periods, and they seem to have been on time, it is extremely unlikely that you would be pregnant from sex back in February. It was protected sex, and just before your period, both of which makes it even more unlikely.

If you need more assurance, take a pregnancy test... making sure you follow the directions exactly.

Apr 23, 2011, 09:28 PM
    Used condom... I got my normal periods on feb,march,but nw its not lik that,it was very less flow... but I din have sex after feb, but I have asusual pain... I din have food properly in this week because I was very much worried... is that reason for less flow... my stomach is litttel big but I dono its tommy are I'm pregenent,I'm imagining some thin very bad,it should not happen to me... *** help
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 23, 2011, 09:31 PM

Have you taken a home pregnancy test?

In which country do you live?

Please do not text your comments and replies.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2011, 03:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_hrts4u View Post
    used condom...i got my normal periods on feb,march,but nw its not lik dat,it was very less flow...but i din hav sex after feb,,but i hav asusual pain...i din hav food properly in dis week because i was very much worried...is dat reason for less flow...my stomach is litttel big but i dono its tommy r im pregenent,im imagining some thin very bad,it should not happen to me...*** help
    Please use REAL words!

that = that
    din = didn't

We are adults here, we don't use text/chat speak and it's very hard to understand. Should you continue using text/chat speak all of your posts WILL be deleted and you won't get ANY help.

Now, before you post again. Take a Home Pregnancy Test and tell us what the result was. I'll bet you aren't pregnant at all.

Apr 26, 2011, 07:44 AM
    What will be the reason for less flow can you tell me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I had unprotected sex. I had issues with my birthcontrol, which I have been on for a few years, the previous month and stopped the pack early. I had sex after I had started the new pack but was only on it for a couple of days. What is the liklihood that I could be pregnant. I...

Pregnant girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Ok today, me and my girlfriend went to see 10000 because. The theator was empty but us 2. so we decided, after some fun, to have sex... well she had a condom and we forget about it, and I put it in, we go on for about 5 minutes, and she says to tell her when I have to pull out. Well were going and...

Am I pregnant if. [ 1 Answers ]

My due date for periods is 2 days away.i have severe pain in abdomen.does that make my chance of being pregnant to zero.as i was trying to conceive after my last chums

View more questions Search