Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme_hrts4u View Post
    what will be the reason for less flow can you tell me?
    Positive or negative stress, hormones, the weather, just because.
    itsme_hrts4u Posts: 28, Reputation: -1

Apr 26, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Just bacauase means?

Apr 26, 2011, 08:29 AM
    Tommy?

Apr 26, 2011, 08:38 AM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I read in website less flow is symptoms of early pregnency?really don't know what to do I can't live.im crying here
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2011, 08:39 AM

Go and see a doctor - you refuse to believe what any0ne tells you (for whatever reason). And, yes, i'm shouting at you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 08:58 AM

Less flow is a sign that you must visit a doctor and allow him to examine you.

Apr 26, 2011, 09:24 AM
    I am sorry for that,I was really worring I should not be pregnant and I don't know how to check and how to get those things,and I feel very hurting to go see doctor... feling like die,as I think that is a solution for my worries.. im sorry ones again...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 10:27 AM
    i am sorry for that,i was really worring i should not be pregnent and i dont know how to check and how to get those things,and i feel very hurting to go see doctor...feling like die,as i think that is a solution for my worries..im sorry ones again...
    No, you should not be pregnant.

Doctor is good when hurting. Doctor will help you and will explain hurting.

You will feel much better after doctor visit.

Apr 28, 2011, 01:35 AM
    I'm going to wait till next month period with hope... I should not be pregnant..

Apr 28, 2011, 06:46 AM
    I'm going to wait till next month period with hope... I should not be pregnant.. what do you all think?
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 08:14 AM

I think we've all said all that can be said. My suspicion is that you are not going to go to the Doctor, will get your period next month, will wonder if you're pregnant and this will start all over again.

Until a Physician confirms that you are not pregnant you are not going believe you are not pregnant.

What's going to happen the next time you have sex? Are you going to worry month after month?

I am concerned because you pretty much won't/didn't listen to what "we" had to say. You just won't be reassured. Perhaps you should speak to someone about this and any other issues in your life.

Apr 29, 2011, 09:14 AM
    I am not going to have sex after this in my life time,this is swear I will never ever have sex.. feb 23rd is ma last day I had sex and that will be last day in my life.. I won't have sex after this.. I have very big problem in my life that's why I am asking this many time.. I hope you all will understand my worries and feelings as a girl.. im very sorry again..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 09:37 AM
    i have very big problem in my life
    What is the very big problem in your life?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 29, 2011, 09:52 AM

Itsme, we are here for you to ask any type of advice on any subject that you need it. Talking to us might help relieve some of the stress.

I am concerned that if you are under as much stress as it seems that you aren't eating properly, getting enough rest/sleep and might be making yourself sick.

I hope you are taking care of yourself.
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2011, 11:41 AM
    i am not going to have sex after this in my life time,this is swear i will never ever have sex..feb 23rd is ma last day i had sex and that will be last day in my life..i wont have sex after this..i have very big problem in my life thats why i am asking this many time..i hope you all will understand my worries and feelings as a girl..im very sorry again..

You don't need to be sorry and/or apologize to anyone on this board. We've read and seen and experienced a lot of things, many of them somewhat shocking. It takes a lot to get "us" upset.

But I AM concerned that you are having problems which are causing you to react to the possibility of a pregnancy in this manner - you don't or won't or can't hear what we are telling you. That's a concern. Keep in mind that you are anonymous here. We couldn't find you if we wanted to find you. You can share anything, no one will judge, you will remain unknown to us. You may not like the advice you get but you will get some very good advice.

This is how anonymous you are - some time back (and the "old timers" will remember this) someone posted that she was going to kill herself. There was absolutely nothing we could do to locate that person in order to help her, get help for her, do anything. She never posted again and we don't know what happened. All we know is that we could not locate her.

See - you are entirely anonymous. And I'll add that the people who post here really do care about you. Wondergirl is a perfect example. You can read her "caring" in her posts to you.

As far as never having sex again - that's an easy promise to make. I personally (and you didn't ask for this advice so I'm just throwing it in for no reason) would be a lot more comfortable if you would begin some sort of birth control (pills, injections, something) NOW so that if you are ever tempted again you will be protected. Those "this was a bad scare so I'm never having sex again" promises are very, very hard to keep.

I'm a woman. I know.

I would be a lot more comfortable if I knew you were feeling better about yourself, had a handle on what is upsetting you or concerning you, were less upset.

Care to share anything? It's totally up to you.

Apr 30, 2011, 05:08 AM
    If I am not pregnant my problems will be solved.. because my husband don want baby now, I don't want to kill my baby and I should listen what my husband tell me to do.. my marriage is love marriage,we married without our parents permission.. my husband his my only family,no one is there for me except him,I love him so much and he loves me even more then my love,he was suspecting like if I have a baby I won't be more affection on him.. he is behaving like kid and sometimes when I start telling about baby he is behaving like physco... I told him if he don't need baby don't have sex,he said OK and he didn't have sex after that.. but he was very caring.. so I don't want child... I need only my husband so I should not be pregnant.. I think not only sex is love so,we are very happy without having sex he need my love and only to him,. so I should not be pregnant.. my hubby is my baby... and il explain him later because just 7 month before we married.. I should not be pregnant every one pray.. ***
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2011, 06:53 AM

I agree that sex is a very small part of love, but I also think sex, physical intimacy, makes a marriage stronger. Yours is not the first marriage I've heard of where the couple did not have sex. I understand your concerns - sounds like you only have each other, no one else you can depend on, and he is concerned that if you have a child that child will need (and get) a portion of your attention. Your husband, of course, will lose that amount of attention.

Yes, he's behaving like a child. Do you think either he or you or both of you could talk to a counsellor, maybe come to some sort of understanding. When you married were you aware how he felt about having children or is this a surprise to you?

You could also speak to a Physician. Some methods of birth control are more effective than others (nothing, of course, is 100% effective) and perhaps a Doctor could help you choose.

I'm glad you came back and shared this with "us." I'm waiting to see what other people think.

I'm so sorry you've been so worried about this and I definitely didn't understand why you were so upset - now I understand!

May 1, 2011, 05:15 AM
    No need sorry an all,I will make him understand slowly,but if I am pregnant now,he will surely feel very bad.. I should do everything with his permission and wish.. so after making him understand I should give birth to my child,he should not worry because of child.he should be happy with child.. I know my husband very well I will surely make him understand child is another me to him.. now I just want to know can I be pregnant now.. had sex on feb and got my periods for feb,march,but for April its little less,like spottin please tell me am I pregnant??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 1, 2011, 05:22 AM

If the last time you had sex was in Feb. and you had a couple of normal periods since that time, it is unlikely that you are pregnant now... especially if you have not noticed any other possible symptoms.

Sometimes a period can just be off. Try a pregnancy test, following the directions exactly, to know for sure or see your doctor for a test.

It is unfortunate that your husband would be so upset if you were pregnant as the child would be made from the love you have for each other. Maybe he isn't ready for that responsibility just yet as you haven't been married very long. In time he may change his mind.

In the meantime, discuss birth control options with your doctor... it would be wise to use two kinds since an unplanned pregnancy would be so upsetting to you both at this time.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 1, 2011, 05:44 AM
    no need sorry an all,i will make him understand slowly,but if i am pregnant now,he will surely feel very bad..i should do everything with his permission and wish..so after making him understand i should give birth to my child,he should not worry because of child.he should be happy with child..i know my husband very well i will surely make him understand child is another me to him..now i just want to know can i be pregnent now..had sex on feb and got my periods for feb,march,but for april its little less,like spottin please tell me am i pregnent???
    Fear, worry, stress, etc. can affect your cycle. It sounds like you have been under a lot of stress for several months now. It could all be catching up with your body.

I am concerned that you are losing yourself to make him happy. That isn't love. That is control. Love is working together to overcome the obstacles that life puts in the way. It is not one person trying to make the one happy at the cost of his/her self and health.

Do you have any friends you can spend time with to relax? Do you work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of days ago I had unprotected sex. I had issues with my birthcontrol, which I have been on for a few years, the previous month and stopped the pack early. I had sex after I had started the new pack but was only on it for a couple of days. What is the liklihood that I could be pregnant. I...

Pregnant girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

Ok today, me and my girlfriend went to see 10000 because. The theator was empty but us 2. so we decided, after some fun, to have sex... well she had a condom and we forget about it, and I put it in, we go on for about 5 minutes, and she says to tell her when I have to pull out. Well were going and...

Am I pregnant if. [ 1 Answers ]

My due date for periods is 2 days away.i have severe pain in abdomen.does that make my chance of being pregnant to zero.as i was trying to conceive after my last chums

View more questions Search