Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ursshariq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 01:21 AM
    Finding her
    How can one search a person with just a photograph?

I have tried reverse image search engines like "tineye" but it gave just one relevant result and that person has this pic as his/her profile pic and he/she too seems to hv got this picture frm internet and he could not be contacted. So I wanted to ask about other ways through which people can see this and help me in finding her.

Came to know that creating a profile on social networking sites could help, so I did it.
    Its on Facebook with the ID "Urs Shariq" but seems no one has seen it or came to know ab it. So my concern is how can I publicise it.

I know this question has been asked but couldn't find the solution.
    One solution is stated in "JBeaucaire" comment at
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/missing-persons/how-can-find-person-only-his-picture-180831.html
    Its pretty relevant and convincing but still I hv to try, because its been months since I was involved and now I come to know that she never existed, and I'm not sure of even that, so hv to solve this.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2011, 02:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ursshariq View Post
    How can one search a person with just a photograph?
    In reality you are onto a serious loser here.
    You cannot realistically search for some one from a random picture.

Is this in connection with a romantic connection perchance?
    ursshariq Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 09:44 AM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    Yes it is, its that I got nothing to loose. The person who used this pic carried it to such and extant for months that returning seems impossible. I understand that even if I find her it might turn out more disappointing but m nt sure, so will take my chances and try

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding the mean [ 1 Answers ]

I added my numbers together and divided by the number of numbers but my answer is not a whole number, can that be right? Here are my numbers-75,80,65,90,95,75,90,85,and 75. I added them and got 730. Then I divided by 9 and got 81.1. would that be the mean?

Finding someone [ 14 Answers ]

Hi! Does anyone know how I would go about finding someone's current place of employment without having to "pay" for it? Thank you!

I need to finding someone [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding my dad his name I Charles he has a married sister named Brenda Smith He left my sister and I when I was 1 and my sister was unborn. I have half brothers and sisters I have an old canceled credit card and a Block buster video card uder his name he lives in Ca or Ks he has...

View more questions Search