Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dormant123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:32 PM
    This may seem a little obvious. (I over think relationships)
    A girl that I have know for 2 years and have liked for 3 months has been giving me mixed signals. She goes up and talks to me (the other two guys that like her go up to her to talk) but she hardly answers my texts... The other day on the bus (we were the last kids on the bus for once) she said she wanted to ask me something but she said she was a little afraid to ask. I urged her to go on and she asked if I had a girlfriend and I said no. She then asked if I wanted one and I said yes. Then she asked who I liked and I said that's personal. (I think I blew it there) then she asked if the girl I liked was "pretty". I said yes, and she vowed to find out who it was. Did she basically tell me she liked me or something completely different. And do you think there's anyway to salvage this problem If I made a mistake somewhere (just in case)
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 19, 2011, 10:08 PM
    Why you are thinking so much when you love that gal.. If you love her,ask her.. She knows you from 2 years.If she likes you she will say yes.. If u want anything then you have to start it.. First ask yourself what you want and then follow your heart..
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 11:11 PM

How old are you,please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 04:27 AM

I don't know if this is the same girl in your other posts but its obvious you have a crush, and you should just talk to her and see where it goes.
    dormant123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 08:19 PM
    @amicon 14
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 09:29 PM

First you need to learn how to communicate.
    Just talk to her and see where it goes.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Just go up and talk to her, if she says yes then you just got a girlfriend. If she says no then you are right where you are now, which means that you didn't lose anything.

Good luck,
    Javi
    Gem_1995 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2011, 02:49 PM
    I agree with mmresd

By not asking her out you may loose the chance of going out with an amazing girl.

If you ask her and she says yess, you have got her

If you ask her and she says no than it will be a little bit awkward for a couple of days that's it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make it obvious I like her? [ 11 Answers ]

As above really... I met this girl around christmas through some other friends and ever since then I seem to be getting on really well with her, we see each other a lot with friends and she often texts me all the time, thing is she is really really friendly and I don't know if she just wants to...

Missing the obvious? [ 1 Answers ]

Had a very nice boyfriend and I have broken up with him 3 times in the past 3 years because he seemed so luke warm about it. Only wanted to see me Friday and Sat nights and that was it. No contact during the week. He has an adult daughter living with him (aged 24) in a small villa and she has no...

Obvious or Oblivious? [ 13 Answers ]

Ok, well, I just got my first boyfriend ( YAY!! ) and I'm his first girlfriend. He is such a sweet guy, but I swear to God he is just oblivious to everything! Not that he ignores me or anything, quite the contrary. But he didn't know that when I'm all sad he is supposed to give me a hug! I mean...

Rebound obvious [ 1 Answers ]

Here is the story, Got involved with a married woman with 3 kids and loser husband. She has been trying to divorce him and it would be difficult to do so but could be done. Me single dad going through a separation. I think we have been verry honest with each other, I know I have. So she finds out...

View more questions Search