Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashy321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 07:37 PM
    I think I'm being stalked
    There's an older gentle man who always stares in church. Unfortunaly he lives near me and when I go for walk with my son son and he see me he does a turn around. If he is in his car he make of the way you turns. If he sees me near his house he will come outside and try to hold a converstion. Once I have seen him walk by my house and linger in front of it. Another time he stuck his head out of a car said hello. To whivh I quickly tried to walk home but not lead him straight there. He got in his car drove found me. Stopped me talked to me which he he said some weird things. I don't know if he is overly friendly or stalker type... my family tells me to call the police but I don't know? Any adivce thank you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashy321 View Post
    my family tells me to call the police but i dont know? any adivce thank you
    Hello ashy:

I don't know how old you are, but at some point, you're going to have let your NEEDS and WANTS known to the world.. In this case, that means you're going to have to have a SHORT and DIRECT conversation with this guy where you tell him, in NO uncertain terms, to LEAVE YOU ALONE.

If that doesn't work, call the cops.

excon
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 08:12 PM

I think you just need to let him know he's making you feel uncomfortable. He's probably just a kind, lonely man but if he makes you uncomfortable you need to go with your gut. If he's a decent guy it might hurt his feelings, but he will probably leave you alone. Failing that, you could always talk to your minister or some of the people in church to see what they think of the guy first. If they think he's creepy, then yeah, tell him you would prefer he stop because it's making you uncomfortable. If he reacts in an odd way or refuses then you need to speak to the police for sure.

Hugs, Didi
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 08:23 PM

How old are you and how old is he

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know I am being stalked? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I broke it off with this guy because he got super clingy after just two weeks always calling me and telling me he missis me and stuff and after we broke it off he left me alone, but here recently I have moved in with my new boyfriend and this guy is always telling my co-worker how he can't...

HI please help I think I'm being stalked... [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for someone to view my cell phone internet search history from a computer? I have a feeling someone is spying on my internet search history I am making from my cell phone... only after peace of mind.. please help

Am I being stalked or just paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

For several years now I have thought that I am being stalked. My family thinks I'm crazy. Little things would happen like, during the workday, I would go to my car to find my coffee cup missing or emptied or my cigarette pack crushed into a ball or my lighter broken in half. I would also at...

Being Stalked [ 12 Answers ]

My husband recently passed away. It was a suicide. His father has been threatening me, harassing me and now my son. The police are fully aware of the entire situation. I could not go to the grave, the funeral home had undercover police at funeral for fear he would do something. The police have been...

View more questions Search