Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lena111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 02:51 PM
    I like this guy but my friend don't what do I do?
    I'm a 15 year old in high school and I really like this guy but my friends would never approve. He's kind of a "bad boy" at my school, but once you get to know him he's a really good guy. I just wish he could start making better decisions. How can I start easing my friends into liking him? Because he really likes me too and I really want to date him. PLEASE HELP!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 03:01 PM

If he's making bad decisions,you can't change him;and what happens if you start making 'bad decisions'too?

I think your friends may have a valid point.
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 19, 2011, 03:04 PM

I'm inclined to agree with amicon, but I want to ask first: what "bad decisions" is he making?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 07:05 PM

ERROR: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to amicon again.

Bad boys are attractive butt if you get with one, that could be a very bad decision too!

Unless you are a bad girl, leave them alone.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 21, 2011, 08:18 PM

There's really two issues here.

1) You caring too much what others think.

2) Possibly heading down a "bad" path by involving yourself with this guy.

While I agree with the above posters about being careful not to subject your life to the influence of bad decisions, can you really let others make decisions for you? This is one of those situations I would hate to be in because it looks like a lose-lose.

This is all in assumption that when you say "bad" you really mean "bad"!

Please clarify and we can better assist you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my best guy friend like me? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I am totally in love with my best guy friend and I don't know if he likes me... along time ago he found out I liked him because I had a note on his contact the said secretly in <3 and he saqw it.. anyway I laughed it off but he didn't say anything about how he felt which could have been a...

What does my best guy friend wants from me? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been friends with a guy for a year and he's dating my best friend. We hang out all the time together. When it's the three of us, we have fun But if it's him and I hanging out, he shuts down. When his girlfriend is mad At him he will text me like crazy but then he'd barely talk to me. It ...

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

I think I like my guy best friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I love my best friend to death.We've been friends for 4 years, best friends for 3.We got really close super quick and have remained close over the years.When we were in 7th grade, he began dating my friend,*Anna, who was in 8th grade.She cheated on him, so he broke up with her.They decided to stay...

Guy best friend [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I'll get straight to the point. I have four best friends (2 girls, 2 guys) and I love them all. They are the best! But, the problem is that one of the guys has a deep crush on me. It's been this way for a long time. He is incredibly sweet, nice, and completely understands me, yet I...

View more questions Search