Ask
    dixtkkipy50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Failing pre drug screen
    Where would I look to see if I was on a list for failing pre drug screen
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 19, 2011, 01:39 PM

If you failed a pre test the employer will let you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 17 and on probation, I'm failing my drug test tomorrow. What will happen? [ 3 Answers ]

I was arrested in FL a few months back and put on probation. Ever since, I have been using marijuana, crack, spice, and alcohol and I have a drug test scheduled tomorrow. I am pretty certain that my 'miracle' pill won't work and I'm scared about what will happen. Please help!

Can an employer tell someone you were terminated for failing a drug test?mation [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently let go from a job because of a drug test I did not pass. I am a medical marijuana patient in California. The company stated that I was terminated for inaccurate paper work signed by me; not for failing a drug screening. Is my past employer allowed to tell other companies including...

Accused of failing a drug test that violated me for probation [ 1 Answers ]

The judge order me to do a drug test in 48 hrs ask me if I was pass I told him I would. I take adderall 15mg xr which would show positive for amphetamines. I haven t smoke for 30 days and I have been clean. I went to my first day of probation and they told me I fail my drug test for marijuana and...

What are possible consequences for failing drug test on felony probation [ 2 Answers ]

What are possible consequences for failing drug test on felony probation

View more questions Search