Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Suicidal Addiction Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Guy Trouble
    Just a few months ago me and my boy friend broke up and now I'm dating his best friend in the whole wide world privately but I still like my ex and want him back is there a way I can get my ex back without hurting anyone in the system

:confused:
    Super16 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Some one will wined up getting hurt in a way of every thing that can happen. But as other people say maybe you should just move on.

Jan 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    I want to move on but there I just something about him that I can't get rid of and it doesn't help that I talk to him and see him all the time
    Burd Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Jan 24, 2007, 01:13 PM
    You mentioned him still as your boy-friend, you obviously still have feelings for him and not for his friend,

Do you have feeling for your ex's friend?

In my view I believe talking two both parties separatly is the best chioce, do what makes you happy and not others, if you live your life worrying what people think then your only going to hurt yourself, and this life is just to short to waste and we all know.
    Cyrano13 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 01:22 AM
    Ok this is completely wrong! On so many different levels. That guy is not his best friend if he is dating you. You shouldn't be with him because he is not a good guy. Imagine if he does that to his best friend what he may do to hurt you. I suggest ending things with his friend and perhaps not dating either. You are playing with fire and someone no matter what you do is going to get burned. You just have to decide if its going to be you, your ex, or his best friend.

Jan 25, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Well so far things with his best friend are going good the thing is I want my ex back but I know he won't take me back lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Every guy [ 5 Answers ]

It seems that every guy I talk to you are all the same. I don't know what it is with that. I always get the guys who wants the same thing all the time, just to get one thing and one thing only half the time. And when I do find a guy who seems cool, there's always something I hate about them and I...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

I don't know who this guy is.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I don't know who this guy is, he's japanese or something. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/king_joseph/32543342.jpg That's where his picture is. Does anyone know? And I didn't get it from a website so I can't find it, I got it from a chatroom and they don't know...

View more questions Search