Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turbo_26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:05 AM
    How do I get temporary insurance to cut down a tree?
    One tree in the front yard of my friends house in Little Rock. It will take maybe a day or two to cut it down by myself. Just need insurance to cover this one job. How would I obtain that?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2011, 09:23 AM

Probably not possible. Are you asking this to cover yourself as a friend, or are you asking to cover yourself if you get hurt or damage something while taking it down?

Have you yet called your insurance company to ask them about it?
    turbo_26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2011, 09:31 AM
    Comment on RickJ's post
    I have about 5 years experience in the field but do not have insurance. I am just trying to cover the property in case of any damage while the task is being performed. The tree is about 20ft from the house and an easy take down but to be on the safe side I want to have insurance to cover any potential property damage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, We are only a small community group who wants to hire a venue for our meeting and karaoke night at the same time. We want to use the venue for 7 hours. They won't let it hire to us unless we have a public liability insurance. Is there a way we can get a public liability insurance...

Cut Tree Down? Tree Roots destroying my walkway. [ 7 Answers ]

I have some type of birch tree in the front of my house. The roots have grown up on the lawn and crakes my walk way. The tree is beautiful but is destroying my walkway and the lawn. Can I save it or should I just cut it down. If I replant a tree, what tree can I plant that will avoid damaging my...

How do you kill tree roots after more than 2 years after the tree was cut down? [ 5 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I had a tree removed from my front yard and the stump ground. I was told that this was enough to kill the remaining roots. However, I don't believe that this is true since the driveway is cracking and splitting even more now than when we had the tree. One side of the crack is...

Cost to cut down tree [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 60 foot pine near my house and I want a professional to fell the tree, I will do the rest. There is plenty of room on the property, I just don't want it to fall on the house. How much should this cost? At most it would require a come along, the tree does not have much lean Ron

How to get rid of tree roots after you cut the tree [ 1 Answers ]

We cut down some mesquite trees a few months ago. We would like to know how we could get the stumps to rot away. They are cut ground level. Do you have any suggestions.

View more questions Search