Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadsadsalsa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Why do I keep doing this
    [F]My dad and I just got into a real bad argument and he through me out and got rid of all of my clothes.... But every time I dream we are happy and joking around and I'm still at home, but when I wake up I'm devastated... I've been having these dreams for about a week now since it happened... can anyone tell me why?
    janice4933 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadsadsalsa
    [F]My dad and I just got into a real bad argument and he through me out and got rid of all of my clothes.... But every time I dream we are happy and joking around and I'm still at home, but when I wake up I'm devastated... I've been having these dreams for about a week now since it happened... can anyone tell me why?
    Probably because that is the way you would like for your life to be!
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 25, 2007, 05:03 PM
    That's how you want it be weather it is reality or not its luck your not having nightmares I would
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 25, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Sometimes when bad things happen to us either in our family life or otherwise our unconscious mind takes over in our dream lifes and they want to tell us our deepest desires and fears in your case it is your deepest desire.

Have you done anything in which case your dad thinks that you deserve to be kicked out ?Consider this... wait a while until he has calmed down try to talk to him and then see how your dreams could become a reality if you are willing to act matiure and listen to what your dad has to say , value his say so even though you might not agree.

Lets hope your good dreams come true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search