Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talk22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 12:31 PM
    Affidavit of Fund Transfer
    The money,which is in the account amounts to a little above US$750,000.You must understand that in any case,the account has been dormant due to inactivity and as a result no transaction can be carried out until the account is activated.Secondly, the money is to be claimed and as such withdrawals cannot be made with respect to your email.The bank has demanded some very important documents before we can actually lay claim to the money.You are needed to provide the following;
    Affidavit of Fund Transfer

Check out some similar questions!

Fund transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I am relocating to hungary from India. After selling my apartment and settling my loan I want to transfer the remaining funds to Hungary. Need assistance as to how I can do that and what would be the charges for the transfer.

Transfer uk Pension into 401K Fund [ 2 Answers ]

I have 33000 GBP with a uk pension provider. I am non resident for uk tax as I work offshore Gulf of Thailand. Can I transfer this money into a 401K fund and if so what would be my tax exposure?

Fund Transfer [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Just need to understand the ,is there anything called an "account reactivation Fee", for an Online fund Transfer> The Back ground is a Lottery Winning over a year ago, following which I have remitted Money for taxes and Anti terrorist certificates, and now am told that some more money...

Fund transfer to a foreign country [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that if one transfers a fund over $10,000 to a foreign country, a bank has to report it to the government. Is it $10,000 per transaction or $10,000 per year?

Affidavit of support [ 1 Answers ]

I like to know who can fill the affdavite of support any one ? Or only the family members thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.