Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vegaspeach3058 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Help me find title of this song
    I would like to know the title of the song with these lyrics: "one thing, isn't that just something" also the artist. Thank you
    wendyandlisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 06:12 PM
    I'm looking for the song title and/or artist of the song in the "Dandelion" diamond necklace commercial: "Where are you going for the rest of your life?/north and south and east and west of your life/I have only one request of your life/that you spend it all with me"... it reminds me of a Burt Bacharach song. Thanks everyone!
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2007, 09:39 PM
    I might just have that song in my file, let me check. I know the one you are talking about.

Jan 24, 2007, 09:46 PM
    The artist is Finger 11 and the tital is one thing

Jan 24, 2007, 09:48 PM
    As far as wendy's song,, never heard it before.
    beckster2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 07:16 PM
    That Diamond Commercial Song is from Dusty Springfield and the title is What are you doing for the rest of your life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find song title/artist [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artists to this song Man and Woman are singing the song Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Please help me find title to this song for my Dad! [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched many "lyric" websites... can't find this. It was played at the end of an ESPN ski competition, only have a few of the lyrics. My father is obsessed with it and I would love to get it for him, so can you please help me out, it would really mean a lot! Lyrics: "...that we rise with...

I can't find the Title or the artist of this song [ 1 Answers ]

:( I can't find the Title or the artist of this song, but I know parts of the lyrics: Not A day goes by, that I don't dream of you and your angel eyes that I'm so drawn into, you just say the words, and to your arms i'd run, oh I sure wish that I could be the one. I tried looking for it...

Help me find this song title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I'm hoping somebody can point me to the song I'm looking for (I don't know the band or the song title): This song came out around 1996 or so, it has a female vocalist, probably would be classified as alternative rock. It's a slow, sad song, and the opening line of the song sounds a lot...

View more questions Search