Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Need help writing a thesis statement on workplace bullying?
    Need help writing a thesis statement on workplace bullying?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 07:59 AM

What kind of help?
    chynnaberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 09:03 AM
    I need help on writing a thesis statement for workplace bullying
    TUT317 Posts: 657, Reputation: 76

Feb 24, 2012, 04:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chynnaberry View Post
    i need help on writing a thesis statement for workplace bullying

Basically what you are trying to do is put forward an argument for a particular point of view.

For example, 'Success of any organization is reflected in the relationship between all members of the organization. Workpalce bullying has a negative impact on all workplace relationships. Good relationsips at all levels are important for the success of a company'

I am not saying you should use this but it is an example. Don't forget with a thesis statement only discuss the points raised in your statement. You also need to provide evidence for any claims you make.

Remember you ae arguing to support the claims you are making in the thesis statement.

Tut

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help writing a thesis statement for bullying [ 7 Answers ]

I am writing my term paper and I have not an idea about where to begin with my thesis statement. I am focusing on adolescent bullying in schools and how schools should start early to teach children about bullying and not just learning about it at home. Thank you, bug4

What is a good thesis statement for a school bullying paper? [ 0 Answers ]

I have the following statements, but do not know which one would make a better thesis statement. 1. Could school bullying be the cause of genetics? 2. School bullying is said to have a negative psychological effect on children, what causes this?

I need a thesis statement for research paper on bullying [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a research paper on adolescent bullying, K-12. My focus point is on the parents of our youth and how I think teaching Our children at home, that bullying is not tolerated in society is most important. Thank you, Diddodi

Writing a Thesis Statement. [ 1 Answers ]

I need help writing a thesis statement for my paper below is my first paragraph but I am just not sure on how to write a thesis statement? Please help!! The Human Body is very interesting to me. It does so many things that you would not think of every day. I am an EMT and I became an EMT...

Writing a thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a thesis statement for a narrative paper that I am writing. My topic is about how I feel that I became a better parent after my divorce. This is the first thesis statement that I have to write for college. This is what I am thinking of using for my thesis statement-After my divorce...

View more questions Search