Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Urbabylovee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 07:46 AM
    I want to loose weight but keep the boobs !
    Okay well I'm 15 years old .5'1 and triple D boobs, I want to loose some weight for the summer and get VERY tight abs and thin legs.but want to keep my boobs, what exercises should I do??
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 07:49 AM

Ain't going to happen. Boobs are mostly fat.. and weight gains and loss affect them to a degree. But keep in mind, if you can get the weight off now and keep it off before you become an adult... you will statistically have fewer problems keeping the weight off the rest of your life. And being overweight (IF YOU ARE) takes its toll in the joints, back, and increases your likelihood for getting high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 01:35 PM

You want skinny legs and triple D boobs? You are likely to fall over from being top-heavy. You obviously have a generous rack, so even if you lose weight from your boobs, you'll still look well endowed. You want to look feminine, not out of proportion.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 19, 2011, 07:32 PM

When I read this post I remembered the life-size Barbie on the Today Show. Life-Size Barbie: Can a Life-Size Barbie Help With Eating Disorders? (Video) | Life | Epoch Times

I'm not intending at all that you are plastic, or have an eating disorder like the article hints at, but just the fact that the image is so unrealistic fits your description. I just think that the image of how you want to look is just very distorted and unnatural.

If you are overweight and want to lose weight you should set a more realistic goal that is both healthy and natural. Remember that you can't choose what you want to lose and what you want to keep.
    LeonaDy Posts: 26, Reputation: -3

Apr 20, 2011, 08:40 AM
    You will loose a little breast fat if you loose fat at other places. But you can to targeted exercises to tone your abs and legs and build muscle mass while you loose fat instead. I'm not saying targeted exercises make you loose fat at those specific areas, fat "melts" relatively evenly. What I mean is don't do a diet to loose fat but do lots of exercise to get to that point. That way you don't "melt it away" which just makes you weak with saggy breasts. What I do is run and do sit ups and it's works really well for me (although I don't wave naturally big boobs). There is also a funny exercise that works the abs and the bust. You contract everything in your upper body (habs lower back, bust) and pull the shoulders back, repeat. It sort of looks like a not so extreme fergie boob move with muscle contraction. It's great for posture (because of the back muscle strength) and it is "supposed" to make your breasts less giggly (emphasis on supposed to, the coach who taught me this was a little strange). You can find plenty of targeted exercises on the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to loose him [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my man 11 years his drinking is tearing us apart I can't leave I've no where to go an no money, when he's in the pub, he acts like I'm not there,he staires at other women all the time, its makein my life hell,I don't no if I can cope anymore *** help xxx

Boobs and Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am 18, 5'4 and around 155 pounds. Currently my boob size is a C for my right and a D for my left. They are very uncomfortable, and so uneven. If I lose around 30 pounds to reach my target weight will they shrink a size down or anything? Also is it healthy to lose around 3 pounds per week?

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Want to loose 20 lbs [ 2 Answers ]

I really want to loose 20 lbs as fast as possible is there anyway that I can do that? I don't really have the timet to exercize withc is a problem but I'm not sure what to do What is the fastest way? Please please help me out Thanks

View more questions Search