Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loulou123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2011, 06:04 AM
    16 year old needing help to losing weight?
    So I'm 16 years old, 5ft2 and weigh 154 pounds, and for summer I really would like to tone my stomach up and thighs, but not sure how to go about this.
    I don't have a clue what to do, and I would like something that I know I could stick to. Any suggestions?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 09:07 AM

More exercising, eating less and better - do you eat a lot of junk food? High calorie food?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2011, 01:32 PM

Cut out the junk food and white carbs, eat more vegetables and fruit, and get enough protein and healthy fats. Stop drinking soda and drink water instead.

Get active. Walk more, dance more, cycle more. Turn off the television except for your favourite programs. Don't leave it on all evening.

Go to bed on time. There's evidence that being tired makes it harder to lose fat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not losing weight [ 21 Answers ]

I have a problem, I am NOT losing wieght. I have been eating aroudn 1200 calories a day for over two months. I am NOT cheating or forgetting to count anything that goes into my mouth. I have started weight training 3 days a week and I am on my 7th week. I thought I had finally lost 3 pounds to...

I need help losing weight! [ 1 Answers ]

OK so here's the thing. I'm 14 and I weigh about 136 lbs and I want to lose weight (I'm hoping at least 36 lbs). I already know what I should do, I just need to know how to do it. Like what are some exercises I can do? What foods should I eat? What foods should I avoid?

Losing Weight [ 1 Answers ]

Can you lose like 20 lbs and not lose your Breast size?:o

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search