Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Has anyone else..
    Has anyone else broken down at work and just cried like a baby?
    I did today which was really embarrassing because I work with all guys at a car dealership. (I'm the receptionist). I kept getting really mean customers that were calling and chewing me out for things that I didn't do and had no control over. It finally got to me and I just started sobbing. Being a bunch of guys, they were really sweet and trying to make me feel better, but nothing would help. Has this happened to anyone else?
    And also, while I was in the bathroom trying to dry the tears, I noticed a rash on my neck and top of my chest that I had not seen before. Any ideas on that?
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Those hormones can just really send you through a loop some days. Some days I am perfectly fine, and then other days, I am all over the place with my emotions. Lots of times I cry for seemingly no reason. Don't worry, its normal with pregnancy. The rash could have been heat rash. If you were embaressed and really worked up, (not to mention the normal pregnancy heat swings) it could have caused a slight heat rash. If it stuck around though, I would talk to your doc, just to make sure its nothing else. Hang in there hun. After baby is born, and things settle down, you'll be good as new again.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 24, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Heck, I'm not even pregnant, and I've had that happen to me!

Some days, my emotions just get way away from me, and I have no control over them, so when that final straw hits, I'm a wreck.

It's horrible when it happens at work, but not the end of the world. At least the people you work with were really nice about it!

Keep your chin up!

Synn
    kholloway Posts: 67, Reputation: 8

Jan 24, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Thank you both for your help. I just felt like such a... well, girl. Haha as weird as that might sound, seeing as how I am a girl. But before I got pregnant, the only times that I cried were if something happened to someone I love, or just something too sweet in a movie. Never at work, and never in front of people. The guys are all offering to get me a whole slew of cherry slurpees (what I'm always craving). I work with great people, so that helps.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Heheh that is awsome! Sounds like you work with great people! I am sure they completely understand. Esp if they are married and have had kids of their own, and therefore remember how it was for their own wives. Female emotions are a mystery to everyone ;0)even us females hah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search