Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wumply Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2003, 11:05 PM
    The single video of 2002 Olympic Figure Skating
    Hello:

The subject video tape is available at Amazon.com for $20.00 but Amazon could not tell me if it included the part where Sarah Hughes reacted with such unadulterated joy when she learned she had won. (I saw it on TV and recorded it, but I cannot find my tape, PERIOD.)

I could buy it and play it, but if I open it, Amazon.com will not let me return it.

So if someone out there on the net reads this and can tell me if the tape has that particular part I want, I would be one happy camper. I tried other net sites besides Amazon (including Ebay) but drew a blank even re being able to buy it.

John D. Miller
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2003, 01:08 AM
    The single video of 2002 Olympic Figure Skatin
    If no one else knows, you might check out this site:
    http://www.skatetape.com/cgi-bin/web...l?p_prodid=324

I got the link from:
    http://www.dianesrink.com/sarah/

Might be a good place to start.

Corey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

Olympic Travel Package [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find out info on how to travel to the 2004 Olympics in Athens?  I would like info on where to stay, what to do when I'm there, the best deals, and how big the parties are going to be.  Yeah, Baby! Thanks, R

Quicken 2002 [ 3 Answers ]

How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I...

View more questions Search