Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellaroo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 11:29 PM
    He won't leave me alone
    I slept with my best friends dad.Ive had a crush on him for like ages he's really hot but I didn't think anything would happen.I stayed over her house on the weekend and well I ended up sleeping with him now I feel really horrible.I don't want her mum to find out and I don't want to lose her as my friend.He keeps on txting me and I just want him to leave me alone I told him but he won't listen.I don't know what to do and I have no one to ask because I can't tell anyone please help
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 11:56 PM

How old are you?

And where do you live?

Apr 18, 2011, 12:04 AM
    I live in australia I, 15

Apr 18, 2011, 12:07 AM
    Comment on bellaroo's post
    Im 15
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 12:20 AM

The age of consent is 16,so,Bella,this guy,this creep,has broken the law by having had sex with you.

I would tell your mum-I know you don't want to do this but,what about the next young girl who falls for his disgusting spiel?

Apr 18, 2011, 12:25 AM
    It wasn't all him I wanted to sleep with him well I thought I did it wasn't like he forced me.I just didn't really think about how it would affect my friend and her mum if they found out.I don't know how I could be so dumb he I just want him to leave me alone and I definitely don't want to tell my parents ill be in major trouble
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 12:38 AM

In law,your consent is irrelevant-you are a minor,so he,as an adult is responsible for letting things getting so out of order.

Tell him to leave you alone or you will tell everyone-as you s h o u l d.

Apr 18, 2011, 12:54 AM
    If my friend finds out she will hate me for ever, not that I would blame her.I don't know what I was thinkng he was just so nice to me and things just went way to far,but it not his fault I wanted it to happen at the time.I told him that I couldn't sleep with him again he just won't leave me alone. I don't want him to get in trouble but I need to know how to get him to stop sending me messages and ringing me
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 01:09 AM

I disagree,he is an adult and he seduced you-that's the legal situation-so legally he is at fault.

You can't undo what happened and yes,you were way out of your depth even considering having sex with anyone at your age,but unless you get help to sort him out,all you can do is tell him that unless he wises up asap you will tell.

You also need to consider STDs and the fact that you could be pregnant.

Apr 18, 2011, 02:23 AM
    I sent him a text, I told him to leave me alone or I would tell.He doesn't believe me he knows I want tell.He asked me to meet him tomorrow after school, if I don't he won't let me see my friend again.What have I done everything is getting out of control.I am so stupid I have never felt so horrible in all my life,But what do I do,I have to go other wise I'll never get to see my friend and if I tell she will hate me.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 02:38 AM

So he's emotionally trying to blackmail you-Bella,you MUST tell someone,school nurse,counselor-this is spiralling out of control and you need to get help.

Don't let him intimidate you-tell people,he's a scumbag and he's used you.

Don't let him win-act!!

Apr 18, 2011, 02:50 AM
    I don't think he used me I did want to sleep with him,but now I know that was a mistake.A big mistake.I can forget about, I don't want to tell because he will get into trouble and it wasn't just him and my friend will never forgive me.I think I should just meet him an try and explain, get him to just be normal and leave me alone.Argh how stupid could I be this is not the way I wanted my first time to be I so regret everything.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 03:08 AM

I wouldn't go meet him;if you do,make sure you meet up in a public place with lots of people around.

You're 15,the world's not a safe place and you need to be very,very careful.

Apr 18, 2011, 03:21 AM
    Im meeting him at my house my prents will be at work.I can't meet him in public in case someone sees.But I'll be fine he wouldn't hurt me.I just need to tell him that he has to leave me alone.
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2011, 03:51 AM

I hope he won't,in fact,I pray he won't.

Let us know how it goes.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

Apr 18, 2011, 05:38 AM
    Hi Bella.

You need to tell someone, I can understand your scared of what will happen if you tell. But ever considered what will happen if you don't? Your going to meet up with him inside your own house, with no one else around except you or him - you know that he want's to have sex again, you know that he thinks no matter what happens you won't tell on him because your scared of getting into trouble.

Think about it you alone in a house with that creep, it's not going to turn out the way your hoping its going to turn out - I'm fairly sure he is going to try and have sex with you again, and from what I'm reading here I don't think he cares if you say no!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 18, 2011, 05:43 AM

Ken is right Bella. If you meet up with him at your home, alone, he is going to try to pursue sex again. If you say no, he's most likely going to rape you.

This man is a pervert, a criminal, and a pedophile. You NEED to tell someone before it happens again.

Apr 18, 2011, 05:59 AM
    He's not like that he wouldn't hurt me.I'm not going to sleep with him again it was a mistake I was so stupid.He said he just wanted to talk to me.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 18, 2011, 09:24 AM

Bella - COME ON!! Honey - do you really think he's not going to try to push you into sleeping with him again? I'm almost sick to my stomach reading what has gone on with you and that GROWN, MARRIED, MANIPULATIVE man! It doesn't matter if you 'wanted it' too, or even if you pursued it first - the point is he is an adult, and HE should NEVER have allowed it to happen. It sounds like you are covering for him - DON'T! Please see if there is a sexual abuse hotline in your area you can call! The advice my mothering instincts want to give you would land ME in jail! - Please, please, please don't meet with him alone - like everyone has said, he'll take that as a sign that you want to sleep together again!
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 18, 2011, 09:35 AM

Bella, everyone here is spot on in their advice. You NEED to tell someone about this. I know you don't want to and you're scared of the consequences, but you have to get this man to leave you alone.

That this man broke the law and he knows it. This isn't stopping him from pursuing you again and wanting to continue this HIGHLY ILLEGAL affair he's having. He's already shown what he's capable of (adultery and pedophilia), and if it goes unchecked who knows what else he'll do.

He thinks he has power over you because you wanted him and you "won't tell" anyone. At this point, you get him to leave you alone by talking to another adult about it. They will know what to do. Like others have said, it can be the school nurse, a counselor, a teacher, your mom, anyone. You just need to let another adult know now before you're put into danger again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend seems really not like me but he won't let me leave him [ 7 Answers ]

Threads merged for the whole story. I've been dating this guy for 2 years now and we've become very serious we have been fighting quite a bit lately he gets mad over the smallest things one night I was really upset about something that had got missplaced and I was a bit mad but not at him and...

Ex not on lease will not leave.landlord gave her 30 days.still won't leave? [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were on a lease and it expired 7/15/09. I signed a new lease with only me on it. She will not leave. She stated the landlord had to give her 30 more days to leave. The landlord then sent a certified letter stating she had to leave in 30 days. She will not leave. What rights...

Tenants won't leave [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 tenants that are on month to month leases, I served a three day eviction notice and over two weeks later they will still not vacate... what do I do?

Pop-up won't leave [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of mighty max pop-up (registry cleaner) you know the free scan, deal, that won't go away.

She won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

My current housemate won't leave. We are not getting along and she refuses to sort out the issues, so I have asked her to leave. She is refusing to leave. I asked her to be out in a month, which is plenty of time. We are 4 people in the house, me and my boyfriend are on the lease. How do I get her...

View more questions Search