Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2011, 07:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bellaroo View Post
    I just wanted to say thankyou to everyone for all the support and information you have given me.With out it I don't think I would of told my mum or gone to the police.I've been to counselling this morning and understand a bit better why it was important for me to tell my parents and why what happened wasn't my fault,although I still do feel as though it was my fault to,he should of know that it was against the law.My mum and me had a big talk,she said she isn't angry at me she is upset at what has happened and dissapointed in the choices I have made.She really wants me to go back to school,I don't really want to but I don't have much choice i'm a little bit worried about going back.But mum is right I am only 15 and it's important for me to finish school I just hope it will be alright.Now I just have to wait and see what happens.So thank you it means alot that you all have taken the time to help me with my problem.

Well done... you stood up for yourself, and most likely for other girls as well who would have remained silent. You could have said nothing, and taken the chance that this would have happened to someone else.

It takes a tremendously strong person to do what you have done. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or make you feel that you did something wrong.

A mistake was made, you acknowledged that and have learned a valuable lesson from it. You did the right thing... you are showing courage, strength, and maturity in how you are handling a difficult situation.

Surround yourself with your family and trusted friends. They will support you through it.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 20, 2011, 07:55 PM

I just read through this, and I am so proud of you for doing the right thing! I;m not so good with words, but I really hope you continue with your counseling. You will soon understand that this is not your fault at all. What he did was wrong. Very wrong. Your friend may never get over this, and that unfortunately is something you may never have control over.

She feels betrayed, and hurt, and ashamed. She may lash out at you, and unfortunately this happened to you while in high school. The hardest parts are yet to come. Just hold your head up high, and remember, you did the right thing. You have potentially saved another girl from being hurt by him.

I hope you keep us posted. You will be in my thoughts.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2011, 10:18 PM

Good luck Bella,you're a brave young lady,and you will be fine,once the dust has settled and you've been able to work through what has happened to you.

Come back whenever you need to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend seems really not like me but he won't let me leave him [ 7 Answers ]

Threads merged for the whole story. I've been dating this guy for 2 years now and we've become very serious we have been fighting quite a bit lately he gets mad over the smallest things one night I was really upset about something that had got missplaced and I was a bit mad but not at him and...

Ex not on lease will not leave.landlord gave her 30 days.still won't leave? [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were on a lease and it expired 7/15/09. I signed a new lease with only me on it. She will not leave. She stated the landlord had to give her 30 more days to leave. The landlord then sent a certified letter stating she had to leave in 30 days. She will not leave. What rights...

Tenants won't leave [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 tenants that are on month to month leases, I served a three day eviction notice and over two weeks later they will still not vacate... what do I do?

Pop-up won't leave [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid of mighty max pop-up (registry cleaner) you know the free scan, deal, that won't go away.

She won't leave [ 3 Answers ]

My current housemate won't leave. We are not getting along and she refuses to sort out the issues, so I have asked her to leave. She is refusing to leave. I asked her to be out in a month, which is plenty of time. We are 4 people in the house, me and my boyfriend are on the lease. How do I get her...

View more questions Search