Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 10:29 PM
    How to get marry my lover wit my parents permission?
    My parents are very very strict.If they come to know that am in love with a guy,they would feel a lot.they consider their prestige to be more important than my happiness.But otherwise,they are kind to me.the reason is,guy comes from a different caste.How to express it to my parents.Am scared if they would not acept this.I don't need any other option other than marrying him.That is my supreme happiness.At the same time,I need my parents full support before marrying him.Please help me out.

ajwain Posts: 55, Reputation: 11

Apr 18, 2011, 09:59 AM
    You need to tell them right away.how many more days are you going to hide it? You have to very patient and ready for their reaction.but are the boys parents aware of this?asking because you seem very serious about the relation.
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 18, 2011, 09:47 PM
    You should tell your parents about this.Without saying it is not possible because you want your parent full support but before that confirm it from guy and tell him to tell his parent.. Ask me whether he will be with you and will not leave after you will tell to your parent.Plan everything and start doing it.. All the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a muslim boy, 23 yrs old, I want to marry my lover . She is hindu. I love her [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Muslim boy, 23 yrs old, I want to marry my lover . She is Hindu. I love her very much. She too loves me. Her younger sister recently married ( love marriage) without their parents permission. Her parents suffered very much about that. They cried a lot. So I have to convince her parents....

If girl husband dies and she want to re marry who she should get permission? [ 1 Answers ]

After girl husband dies and she wants to marry then who she should ask , her real parents or her husband parents, or she can marry any one she want.

Can a man marry 2nd woman without seeking permission from 1st wife ? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a man, married having kids marry to second woman without getting permission from his first wife and kids ?

How to convey my love wit a guy to parents [ 2 Answers ]

My parents are very very strict.If they come to know that am in love with a guy,they would feel a lot.they consider their prestige to be more important than my happiness.But otherwise,they are kind to me.the reason is,guy comes from a different caste.How to express it to my parents.Am scared if...

View more questions Search