Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fsfggghhhh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2011, 07:45 PM
    How do u know when you fractured your shin?
    Yesterday I was playing softball in the field of dreams got a hit straight to the shin... owwww and now it really hurts I see a bruise but when I touchn it or hop it hurts really bad is it fractured
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2011, 03:40 AM

There are two ways to determine a fracture. One would be bone sticking out of the skin indicating a compound fracture. Obviously that's not the case. The other way is an x-ray or other type of imaging.

It could be broken or it could be a bone bruise or muscle bruise. You need to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fractured hand? [ 4 Answers ]

About two days ago I fractured my hand.Today it is swollen 2x the size of when I fractured it.What can I do to help the swelling?

Should a fractured tooth be stabilized? [ 6 Answers ]

I have had a filling replaced in my last molar (#27) 3 weeks ago. Since that time, I have had pain, sharp and exact, on the linguinal surface on the tooth in front (#26) when I chew food especially a seed which causes me almost to jump. If I chew soft food on that side, my upper jaw bone will ache...

Fractured leg? [ 7 Answers ]

If you have a fracture in your lower leg would you still be able to walk on your leg?

Fractured Back [ 3 Answers ]

Hey it's me, About 2 years ago, I fractured my back. Ever since then, I haven't been able to do any tricks, not even a cartwheel. I've been trying to work on my flips and stuff, but my back just won't bend right. I've been working on stretching it out, but when I try to do the flip, my back just...

View more questions Search