Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindsaylampe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Lost ring... where to look
    Okay I lost a very special ring. I feel like I have looked everywhere, even in unexpected places. I am going crazy trying to look and think of new places to check. So I need advice on where else to look or something... anything is better then what I have.:confused:
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Did you look in the garbage?
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jan 29, 2007, 12:21 PM
    The best way I have found something lost is to sit quietly on my floor, possibly playing some flute and drum music, lotus pose, breathing deep and enter into light meditation. Expand your awarness from your body to the entire room, then on to other rooms until you can mentally "see" your entire home. Go through each room and feel around a bit. Look in every place you think a ring could go. If you encounter any places mentally that you feel are hot or make you feel different in any way, note them. Once you have gone through this process begin to retract your awarness back to your body. Once you are fully within yourself open your eyes and sit for a few more minutes breathing. When you feel centered and peaceful go look in those places where you felt a different feeling. Often it will lead you to the object lost.

Hypatia Muse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost ring [ 4 Answers ]

I just had this ring with a heart shape that was to large for my hand in my hand. I thaught I put it somewhere safe except I can't find it in the places it shoud be. Can you help me. Thank you, Sandra

The ring [ 22 Answers ]

What is a fair amount to spend on a engagement ring , it seems my girlfriend is looking for something around 8 to 21 thousand , which I feel is a fair bit for a couple just starting. What are your experiences or thoughts?

Which is the better value ring? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a choice of 2 solitiare diamond engagement rings and wish your opinions which is worth more please? Both 18k gold, one white one yellow. First one 0.21 ct round cut, f/g brilliant, clarity I1, natural earthed diamond, yellow gold. Second 0.24 oval, SI brilliance and natural earth...

View more questions Search