Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimmy78 Posts: 85, Reputation: 21

Apr 16, 2011, 08:27 PM
    The game that an Ex will play on you.
    I hate when people break up with you, tell you to stay away from them and when you give them what they ask for they get upset and say that your wrong for treating them like this. Or they ask you can we still be friends after ripping your heart out, I mean do these people really think they can have everything the same without having to put out like a girlfriend/boyfriend.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 08:56 PM

Well I think they want the best of both worlds. They want to break up with you, but they also don't want to deal with the pain of the break up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 10:08 PM

That's why sometimes a break up is a good thing, because you can do your thing, and tell them to get screwed.

I know that's harsh, but so what, screw 'em, and whatever else they expect of you.

Talaniman Rule - When you get dumped, revoke ALL their g/f, b/f privileges.

Then it doesn't matter what they expect, or do, because it's their problem now, not yours.
    wonderlife Posts: 56, Reputation: 53

Apr 16, 2011, 11:06 PM
    To answer to your question is "Yes, they think they can", which is so horrible most of them think that way. But it's all up to you to make your ex see that he/she can have NOTHING. You know what? My ex did and said almost all those things you post here. But I can tell you here that:

1) If we DON'T ALLOW all these behaviors, we DON'T RECTIFY them by having any actions, we act NOTHING and completely "INDIFFERENCE" with them. What's else they can do? Nothing! And what's else they can have or take from us? Nothing!

2) Please read all NC rules here. If we just cut them out of our life by going no contact (NC) with them and start living our own life, we won't have to be bothered by them or any craps that drive us crazy or upset anymore.

Being dumped is bad enough. Please don't make all those who dump us have some sort of satisfaction that they can always get either positive or negative attentions from us or they can still have some effect on us in any way.

End is end. Cry as much as you want, feel the pain, and then move on.

Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 18, 2011, 12:40 AM
    Well said talaniman--I liked this line:

Talaniman Rule - When you get dumped, revoke ALL their g/f, b/f privileges.

Really we should be harsh to them who are selfish and want everything by their way.. When they want they can do the break up and when they want they will come back and say to be the friend.. Treat them as you never loved them.. They are like other people whom you don't know.. I follow the same.. A broken relationship is a broken relationship.Never give the second chance to them who are selfish..

You will get many in the earth but not the same one.. Never

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I play the game? [ 5 Answers ]

I met this girl two weeks ago and we have gone on three, maybe two and a half dates together. At the end of the night of the last one we tentatively agreed to go out three days later on Saturday (tomorrow). I texted her the day after to confirm the plan in the spirit of a joke she made the night...

2 can play at this game. [ 28 Answers ]

Hello All... I've found some good information in the existing posts, but am searching for some feedback on a somewhat different problem. The long and short of it is... I have been in a relationship for a year and a half - I love him to death and I know without a doubt that he loves me. We've had...

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

Play The Candidate Match Game [ 26 Answers ]

The following quiz asks you 11 questions on various issues. Answer them and see how the presidential candidates match up with your point of view. Candidate match game - USATODAY.com

Do I play his game? [ 5 Answers ]

OK so my ex used me and I have lost alomost all my feelings for him but I would like to get back at him... and apparently I have the chance... I have just started talking to my ex's best mate (well he started texting me now we talk on msn nightly) and he tells me stuff about my ex... like...

View more questions Search