Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Perplexedgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 06:38 PM
    My ex contacted me after 5 years and wants to see me. Does this mean he still cares?
    I met the most amazing guy in college but it was the complete wrong time in my life for him to come along. I couldn't handle how serious our relationship was getting and basically just blew him off at the time. We saw each other on and off for the remaining years of college but were never really able to be just friends and never seriously worked on getting back together.

He recently contacted me after all these years mentioning that he had been thinking about me and had tried calling several times but I have obviously changed me number. He brought up a romantic weekend we spent in a hotel and getting together for dinner when he visits my state in a month. He also asked if I have summers off with my job and suggested that I come visit there over the summer. There was just a lot of talk about the future which was weird for me considering it has been so long since we have both talked. We are both still single and he made a point to mention that I am the only ex that he even talks to. Is this just an effort on his part to catch up or is there still something there?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2011, 09:19 PM

Sounds like an interest. What did he say when you asked him why he contacted you and wants to visit?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 10:24 PM

There is only one way to find out what he is up to... ask him, and judge from the horses mouth.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 12:41 AM

You need to ask him that,as he's the only one who knows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Two years after dumping me, ex contacted me, wants to explain what happened. [ 12 Answers ]

So she's been im'ing me more and more. Its been really sketchy. She's still with the guy she started seeing right after she left me. So I know she doesn't want to get back together. So today, he finally spills it. She's been thinking about how we ended it. She says, if you think there's closure...

Contacted ex after several years-what now [ 27 Answers ]

I can't get a person I dated several years ago out of my mind. I've dated quite a bit, even seriously, since then, and I lead a fairly busy lifestyle with enough friends, etc. Is there something wrong with me? Am I just obsessive or is there something to this? I contacted him recently and he...

An Old flame contacted me after 3 years out of the blue, Help! [ 16 Answers ]

I dated a girl for 2 and half years and we broke up over 3 years ago. We both had issues that led to a pretty harsh break up. In the end we went our separate ways and have spoken only briefly over email in the last 3 years. I haven't heard from her in about 2 years, although there have been...

How do I know he really cares? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a guy I've been talking to for almost a year in a few weeks and me and him have been through sooooo much and I don't know if he still cares anymore. :( we talk everyday when we wake up to go to school until we go to bed.. and we kind of have a relationship with "no strings attached" that's...

No one cares [ 2 Answers ]

I kike doing magic tricks and I show peaple a lot of tricks now when I show them no one is intersested like at schoo no one cares:confused: :confused: I do new tricks on them

View more questions Search