Apr 16, 2011, 03:51 PM
    My craftsman tablesaw won't start
    Model 137-248830
    SN RHQ4650
    10 in Craftsman Tablesaw
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Is it on a GFCI outlet? Check that. Some of these models have crappy plastic snap switches that break off. I have had to replace mine 2 times and finally put in a heavy duty toggle switch. Pull the start switch to see if you are getting power through it. I

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Tablesaw - Noise Suppression / Silencer [ 11 Answers ]

I have a newer model Craftsman tablesaw. It's incredibly loud. I bought it because when I was in a friends shop, he was working with an older model Craftsman tablesaw and it was so quiet, you couldn't tell it was running. I thought that'd be perfect and went and bought the tablesaw only to find...

18 hp craftsman mower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 hp craftsman rider. It has spark and is getting fuel. It barely turns over, and then only one compression stroke. If u remove the plug it whirls over fine, a friend said the vlaves need to be adjusted but I don't know how. And thoughts?

Is there a manual for a 4" craftsman tablesaw model # 572-2474 out there? [ 1 Answers ]

I have acquired a 4" craftsman table saw model # 572-2474 and it is in excellent shape with all accessories but a manual and I am in need of the belt. I want to use it for small craft projects. I have ran this information through Google many times and many ways and can't find anything about it....

Craftsman lawnmower won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My craftsman lawnmower won't start it almost starts near the end of the revolutions.can anybody tell me what they think it is it has spark it just does not catch in time. I think it is because I turned it on its side and flooded the piston if that is so please tell me what I can do to get the oil...

View more questions Search