Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shabina137 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 06:21 AM
    Excessive bleeding
    From the past 16 days my periods is not stop even flow is excessive and sometime blood clots ia also coming *** sugesst me what to do I'm in tension

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive Bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

From the past 16 days my periods is not stop and the flow is excessive and even sometime blood clots also come

Will excessive drinking cause prolonged menstural bleeding almost a week after period [ 1 Answers ]

Started period dec 20th and am still bleeding I'm 24 and drink 90 proof in excess.

Excessive bleeding, clotting and cramping in the mid 40s age range [ 3 Answers ]

I am in my mid 40's and for the last several months during my monthly periods, I have been experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding with large clots and increasing cramping, this has not been my normal routine. I am unable to take hormonal therapy . In the past I have taken pamprin or midol and have...

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.