Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazzzy Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Makari Caviar Cream
    Hi I'm from london and I'm finding it difficult to find Makari Caviar cream here and the only website I know where to order it from is called elysee star but the postage is so expensive including VAT.does anyone know where I can get this cream from in the UK?

Feb 14, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Thanks I ordered from there 2 weeks ago! Nice results too with the cream!
    brown2light Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzzy
    thanks i ordered from there 2 weeks ago! nice results too with the cream!
    What cream are you using the day cream, the night cream, the caviar face cream. Or the Body Beautifying Milk. Please reply to me asap because I don't know what one is the best 1 to use to lighten my face and neck and fade my spots.

Feb 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
    I'm using the makari caviar cream and I suppose you have read that you get breakouts with this cream but it is in some cases true and I have noticed I am getting a lot of odd spots here and there but it has brightened up my skin a lot.hope this helps!

Feb 18, 2007, 09:55 AM
    I started using the beautifying lightening lotion which cleared up my skin but its making my skin bright which I don't want, I want to lighten my skin and suggestions?

Feb 19, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Did you use the body lotion on your face or body?I want body skin to match my face now but your right it brightens more than lightens right now and I have only been using it three weeks now so I can't judge too soon.do you have a lot of marks on your face because mine don't seem to be fading yet but keep using the body lotion because I have heard it is really good without the breakouts too.
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 08:32 AM
    Is the makari day cream available at the elysee star?

Feb 22, 2007, 08:59 AM
    I prefer this website to order makari stuff and its cheaper.they have the whole range of makari products.the website is http://www.pakcosmetics.com/search.aspx
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Thanks a lot shazzzy!

Feb 23, 2007, 04:46 AM
    No problems but let me know how it goes and please tell me about your results as well!

Feb 23, 2007, 11:45 AM
    did u use the body lotion on your face or body?i want body skin to match my face now but your right it brightens more than lightens right now and i have only been using it three weeks now so i can't judge too soon.do you have alot of marks on your face because mine don't seem to be fading yet but keep using the body lotion because i have heard it is really good without the breakouts too.
    I used the beautifying lotion on my face and yea it did fade away my mark I got from using fair and white so white but am not happy with it because it brightened my face which made it ovious to people am lightening my skin, but I'll give you a good suggestion try dermo white its amazing I recently started using it again and my face is looking lighter not brighter it gives a whiter complextion not a bright one, my colour looks natural and it does not contain hq it contain kojic acid.

Feb 23, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Isit derma white or dermo white?I'm going to wait till my makari cream finishes to see what results I get because I've been using it since 1st February so I can't tell this soon but I'm dying to get rid of all these scars on my face and mostly its freckles but I have a dark patch of skin underneath my freckles and scars and it makes me look very dark but I might switch to derma white later though so thanks!

Feb 25, 2007, 09:07 AM
    isit derma white or dermo white?im gonna wait till my makari cream finishes to see what results i get because iv been using it since 1st february so i can't tell this soon but im dying to get rid of all these scars on my face and mostly its freckles but i have a dark patch of skin underneath my freckles and scars and it makes me look very dark but i might switch to derma white later though so thanks!
    OK its up to you but please keep me up dated on the makari results and the cream is called dermo white not derma white, its very hard to find.

Feb 28, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Hi where did you get your dermo white from then?how are your results now?are you using any on your body?

Feb 28, 2007, 10:48 AM
    [QUOTE=shazzzy]hi where did you get your dermo white from then?how are your results now?are you using any on your

I got dermo white in a shop in hackney for £3.99, and already their nearly finish, I think people are starting 2 realise how good it is. At the moment am not using it am waiting for my skin colour to even up due to the lightening effects of makari ( lightened cheeks and nose but the rest of my face remained brown) no am not using anything on my body because most of it is quite light its only my belly back and upper arms that are 3 shades darker. Do you no any good body lightening creams that don't contain hq.
    AsIaNeYeS Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 09:22 AM
    Hello, I was just wondering if the Makari caviar night cream is safe to use around the eyes, and whether it is dangerous or not. I'd appreciate any views/experiences you might have regarding this product. Thanks! :)

Oct 19, 2007, 09:55 AM
    I switched to diane stalder products because makari is *crap*. Im using them around my eyes and its having a peeling effect which must be a good sign as it has lightened my dark circles abit

Oct 19, 2007, 11:16 AM
    i switched to diane stalder products cus makari is *crap*. Im using them around my eyes and its having a peeling effect which must be a good sign as it has lightened my dark circles abit
    Ohh goshh... what do you mean by crap? Thanks for replying though!

Oct 20, 2007, 04:34 AM
    Hey asianeyes sorry about calling it crap but I had really bad experiences with makari and I wasted so much money on the caviar cream at first which broke me out in MAD spots and I don't even get spots normally.That left pretty bad scars so I swtiched to the day cream and that wasn't any better.I still have scars on my nose where I broke out in spots the most. They say its not good for oily skin and quite a lot of people have had the same experience.Sorry to put you off it but it might work different on your skin because a lot of people prefer makari to any other cream

Oct 20, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Hey Shazzy, thanks for replying. You haven't put me off it so don't worry about that lol. I am taking medicine (tablets) from the doctor to avoid having break out of spots, and he has also given me a cream to apply to the spots if they do end up turning up. Do you think that'd have any effect on the outbreak (God forbid) of the Makari cream? And do you think its safe to use around the eyes? I know everyone has different experiences, but I'm just so confused. Anyway thanks so much for your replies, I really appreciate it a lot. Take care, have a great day! :) x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko Or Makari? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and I am planning to buy one of the skin whitening products. However, I am confused between makari and euoko? Both sound promising but I don't know which one can give effective results. Any help would be much appreaciatedd Thanks

What the heck is in makari [ 15 Answers ]

Curios as anyone, what are the ingredients of makari, hydroquinine?

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

View more questions Search