Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lalamorris77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 12:23 PM
    I think my parents are having a divorce
    Hi my name is Olivia sorry if I miss spell words.

My parents are fight every night and at night my mom sleeps on the couch and my dad sleeps on the bed. They been fighting about that my dad always promises but never keeps them, and always says sorry. Last night we bought flowers, and in the morning my mom said I don't care take them back... my mom tells me that she want a divorce and my dad says to me she needs to grow up and if she want one than it can happen.

The dad that I'm talking about is my step dad and I don't want to loose him I love him. My dad dad I see him every sat. and I don't want to have 2 dads...

I feel that my mom is the one who doesn't want to change and she always says she going to leave or say I'm going to have a divorce.

Please help sometimes I wish I never had a mom like her
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2011, 03:37 PM

I'm confused. You don't want to have two Dads but it appears that you already do - ?

These are adult problems. Adults should keep you out of them.

You can't change them. You CAN change you. Is there an adult you can talk to, someone you trust?

You're being put in the middle and that's just not fair.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2011, 06:50 PM

All you can do is love all the adults in your life, and perhaps tell them not to drag you in the middle of it.

Couples fight, many sleep on the couch and in a few months things work out. And some do divorce, it is obvious your mom has been divorced before ( from your dad)

Best to stay out of it as much as possilbe and let them know you love them both and do not need to be put in the middle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents are getting a divorce, what do I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so my name is Tate(15 year old male) and my parents are getting a divorce. There are four people in my family, my dad(Chris), my mom(Lori), my brother(McKay) and me. When I was younger my parents got along great. My brother and I are pretty could kids, we get good grades and don't do anything...

My sister is going through a divorce.. can husband evict my parents who are visiting her [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is going through a divorce and my parents have gone to the US to help her through this time... her abusive husband has threatened to get my parents thrown out of the house.. can he do so legally? My sister and her kids are still in the marital home and he has moved out to a condo..

A divorce girl want to get married again parents not agree [ 13 Answers ]

what islam says about getting married second time without parents permission?my friend she wants to get married with her cousin.she has divorce from her first husband.she has 1 daughter as well.her parents not agree to get married with her cousin. she really wants to get married to him because of...

Non Custodial parents rights in divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking at getting a divorce from m wife. I have been married for 8 to 9 years and I have no children with her. I have two children from my first wife. Does she have in rights that I need to know about before I go forward with this divorce?

Do I seek approval from my divorce parents? [ 3 Answers ]

Do I seek approval from my father of my fiancé or even invite my father who divorced my mother 20 years ago to my wedding. I'm 30 years old and he was never part of my life after the divorce and I only talk to him a couple of times of year. He still acts like a father over the phone but never...

View more questions Search