Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carol_1253 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 11:01 AM
    Friend needs help paying rent & utilities in Franklin County, Ohio
    A young lady with whom I am friends had become ill and cannot work. She is applying for SSDI for a check to help support her. She is also applying for food stamps and what ever the state will give her. But her immediate need is for help paying her rent and utilities until the rest of her applications go through.
    Does anyone have any ideals?

Check out some similar questions!

Will paying rent stop eviction Ohio [ 2 Answers ]

My landlord filed eviction on me and I received the paperwork in the mail for court. I then paid my rent in full including late fees and filing fees. Does that legally stop the eviction?

Roommate on lease not paying full rent and utilities [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here's my issue. I live in CA and both my roommate and I are on the lease on our apartment. However. It turns out he's been evading child support and now that they've caught up with him he can't make the amount he agreed to pay ($600 which includes his half of the rent and utilities). It started...

Rent and Utilities [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Dallas, Texas. I am billed separately for my wastewater, which is not included in the rent. I paid my rent and seven days later the manager tells me she cannot take partial payment for the rent because the wastewater was not included in the payment. Now she wants rent, wastewater, and...

Paying for utilities for entire building? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I live in a four-plex apartment building in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In addition to the rent that my wife and I pay, we also pay for the electricity. Attached to the back of our building is a small room that holds a washer and dryer that everyone in the building uses (approx. eight people)....

Non-payment of utilities or rent by tenants [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! We have a rental house in north Georgia. The current tenants have been there since January 2006. Before they moved in, the house had been vacant for a few months & needed to have repairs made. That being the case, we had the electricity turned back on & had the gas tank filled so there...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.