Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joii_29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 06:26 AM
    Dark underarm
    Hi, I have a problem on my underarm. It's dark. I need a home remedy. Could you tell me what to do. Thanks a lot!

Check out some similar questions!

Dark lips! [ 5 Answers ]

Any suggestions to make my lips lighter. Unfortunately I have a naturally dark lip liner. I would love to make them lighter and pinker without the use of makeup. Thanks a lot, cheers:D

Painful underarm lumps [ 17 Answers ]

Good morning. I am a 41-year-old woman. My mother had cancer in her left breast and died of widespread metastatic bone cancer last year. I am religious with getting my annual physicals and mammograms and just had both in February. I am trying not to be paranoid however… A few weeks ago I noticed...

Video's Too Dark [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've recently wiped my PC but now I am having some trouble with videos on it - they are all too dark. These are MPG, AVI and a few other video types. The codecs I have installed are the latest version of the K-Lite Mega Codec pack (so ffdshow). I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling...

Too Dark [ 2 Answers ]

I'm real dark and I'm tired of being teased about it and I was looking for a way to lighten my skin guadually without bleaching and I was wondering if cocoa butter lighten skin. :)

In the dark [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a very unusual problem with my home. We just moved in 2 months ago and there were no problems with the side. In our bedroom we had a TV, cable box, clock radio and one light. For the last two months everything was working. Now for what ever reason all the power in bedroom and the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.