Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    platina500 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 02:51 AM
    Iam a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children edu.
    Iam a state government servant in rajasthan.May I get reimbursement of children education allowance or is it allowed to central govt. employees

Check out some similar questions!

Is Reimbursement of the children education allowance fully taxable? [ 1 Answers ]

The Sixth Pay Commission recommendations for enhancing the Children Education Allowances and merger of the same with Reimbursement of Tuition Fees has been accepted by the Govt as such.The reimbursement is applicable for admission fees, laboratory fees, special fee charged for agriculture, music,...

Under most state consitutions which government branch was most powerful? [ 3 Answers ]

A.the judicial brnch B.none C.the legilaure D.the executive

Travel Reimbursement for Government work [ 3 Answers ]

I will soon be traveling for my job on a contract for a federal government agency. What do I need to have in order to receive federal government per diem rates at hotels/motels?

Can you sue a state/government agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Can one sue a state or government agency for knowingly falsifying reports, other documents that are bring used to bring criminal action agonist a person? The information in these documents have numerous errors stating incorrect birth dates, deaths, residency, and other events that never existed...

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.