Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bullzn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 01:42 AM
    Breeding ringnecks parrots?
    Indian Ringneck Parrots : Mutations: If the parents : Cock bird is 'dark grey' and the Hen is 'Albino" : and i have 3 chicks of that nest box: a cock dark grey, hen dark grey, turq-blue hen.will all 3 chicks be split for Albino ? will they carry the " Albino Gene " although its not visual ?
    Thank you.
    Pocahantis Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2011, 12:02 PM
    They will have a tad Albino but will be classed dark grey. Who knows? Could be seen in their next generation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breeding ringnecks parrots? [ 1 Answers ]

Indian Ringneck Parrots : Mutations: If the parents : Cock bird is 'dark grey' and the Hen is 'Albino" : and i have 3 chicks of that nest box: a cock dark grey, hen dark grey, turq-blue hen.will all 3 chicks be split for Albino ? will they carry the " Albino Gene " although its not visual ?...

Breeding ringneck parrots? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a breeding pair of ringneck parrots and the female has laid eggs and been sitting on them about 20 days but has resently kicked the male out of the cage I have put him in a different cage at night will this change

Breeding Indian Ringnecks [ 2 Answers ]

HI Could someone please tell me weather I can keep to breeding pairs Of indian ringneck parrots in the same cage, or do I have to separate the two pairs

Housing and breeding ringnecks [ 1 Answers ]

hi I have 3 pairs of ringnecks. pair 1 lutino hen / creamino cock pair 2 blue hen / green yellow headed cock pair 3 green hen / lutino cock can you tell me whast sort of colours I will get from pair 2 & 3. can you tell me the size of an aviary I need for them

View more questions Search