Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    munzilmax Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 12:02 AM
    Dream interpretation broken staircase?
    I have had dreams about a staircase that I am climbing and right as I am about to reach the top the last 3 rungs fall apart. Leaving me reaching for the top. I am, also recently about to make a job transition into a possibly higher visibility role. Can it have something to do with confidence to rise?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 15, 2011, 01:28 PM

Since we really do not understand just how and why the mind creates dreams , I feel that interpreting dreams is not anything to take too seriously.

I think you have done a good job already as you applied it to a situation in your life that seems to fit your dream very well.

This could be your brain working on your problems and seeking how to deal with them in the symbolic method that the mind seems to apply to things when we dream.

I think you have done as well as anybody could.
    Vgirl5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 10:33 AM
    Well, I just googled this statement because I was on the way to work this morning and I heard the LORD say to me: "Broken Stairwells"... the interpretation He gave me was broken relationships. Is there any in your life? If so, pray and ask the LORD to restore the broken fellowship. If there are some relationships that are unhealthy or blocking your view from seeing God's love, peace, and prosperity, "shake the dust off your feet" and continue the good fight of faith. There is not a one who has lost sister, brother, friend, mother, etc. trusting the LORD and not had new relationships to gain! Love you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need dream interpretation [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I dreamt that my daughter who is in the Air Force and pregnant was drowning in a pool that had seaweed in the bottom. Her sister, brothers and others stood there watching like it wasn't real or disbelief. I thought I can't swim and then jumped in and had to bring her back to life. Then I...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream last night about my brother and I having to get out of our house as quickly as possible. We didn’t have much time so I just grabbed an extra shirt and jeans and socks. The people who were looking for my brother wanted money from him. My brother took the car keys and my purse and gave...

I need a Dream Interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been dreaming quite a bit about this boy in my class who obviously likes me. I'll call him Josh. Yet its getting weird, because I'd never hook up with Josh. (its got to do with my religion). I don't really remember the exact details of the dreams but it started as like a...

Dream interpretation [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a dream last night... yet I have no clue what it could mean. I have this huge fish tank at home... in my dream I dreamt that the smallest gold fish kept jumping out of the aquarium. Every time it jumped out, it didn't look like it was suffocating but it looked fine... every time I...

View more questions Search