Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wafi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Confused!!
    Dear all...

I am so confused...

Can any body tell me about a credited universities online..!

I came across two of them:

1- Ashwood University
    2- Al Meda University

I have read allot about them and the outcome are really confusing... :(

I am in need to achieve my BSc in Mechanical Engineering but unfortunately I am not able to attend a full class due to my full time job. I have lots of practical experiences and got my MSc as will...

I will appreciate any other gaudiness if the above two universities are part of the what so called "Mills" games...

Regards,
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Please refer to This Thread as BOTH of these fall into this category.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Two accredited universities that are online that are very good are

University of Phoenix
    Walden University

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused! [ 11 Answers ]

I am so confused! I just recently lost my virginity, and my boyfriend has tried everything to make me orgasim or (cum). I don't know if something is wrong with me, or I'm not doing something right! During sex, I'm relaxed, and concentrating on how good it feels and everything, I'm wet enough but...

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that after a bankruptcy has been discharged, that it is possible that a creditor can take your only vehicle. Can you tell or get me some legal information on this subject?:mad:

Confused! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here, and am looking for advice. I have been off the pill for well over a year now and my husband and I have been having sex whenever and decided, if it happens (pregnancy) it happens. This month my period was due anywhere from the 7th to the 11th and I have not gotten it (it's now...

Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I am new to this site. I wonder if someone clairvoyant can answer this. I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. I wanted to leave him, but I guess I'm still holding on so that I don't feel lonely. We've been together for only a year. I had a bad break up before I met him (3 years ago), and I...

Very confused [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend has recently been ignoring all my attempts in contacting her until I finally heard from her and the reason for her ignoring me was that she had lost a close relative. I found this hard to digest as I felt if she had told me earlier it would have stopped me thinking that she is...

View more questions Search