Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandrad2006 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 14, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Wondering??
    Is it okay if you are in a committed relationship with a dude and both of you have a Facebook page but he is not willing to achknowledge that you are is girlfriend on there. Should I be concerned or should I just let it go and forget abou it?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 06:00 PM

Why are you making a deal of this?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Apr 14, 2011, 08:10 PM
    If you've mentioned it to him and he is deliberately unwilling to claim you on his fb... then my assumption would be that isn't quite as committed as you may think that he is. I'd make it obvious on his wall, and be like "I LOVE YOU! HAPPY 10 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!" or whatever... lol
    Sumitkumar7266 Posts: 91, Reputation: 48

Apr 14, 2011, 09:00 PM
    This should not bother you especially when this is social site.

He loves you and if he is committed then he will tell to all his close fnd but not necessiarly to everyone.

Just find out whether his close fnd knows about this..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2011, 08:24 AM

How old are you?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Apr 15, 2011, 08:29 AM

Here's the thing: the younger generation does place emphasis on facebook/myspace statuses. Not everyone sees it as a big deal, but the vast majority does.

So, that being said, if you feel like the commitment is there in real life and the love is there in real life-then why worry? If his friends and family acknowledge the relationship for what it is-then why worry?

If this (the facebook) is among other red flags that he isn't committed, then maybe it's time to chat with him about what's going on in the relationship.

Good luck to you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hello I was just wondering [ 4 Answers ]

:) First of all I have a best friend who keeps hearing 5 knocks on a wall in her house the same wall every time.So far 3 of the 5 people who live there have heard it and it only happens about once everyother day.We have searched the house high and low looking for creatures,bushes,vines, humans...

Just wondering [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm new here my name is heather and I'm 18 years old.;) I was wondering how you track a cell phone number?

Just Wondering [ 3 Answers ]

What Do Youz Look For In A Guy/Girl?

Just wondering [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period the first week of October and it its now November 14 and I still have not got my period yet:confused I took a test last Friday and it was negative I now don't know what to do?

Just wondering. [ 23 Answers ]

Do men like virgins or non-virgins? If so, what is it about virgins that guys like?

View more questions Search