Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 04:55 PM
    In love with my childhood sweatheart.
    OK I don't want to hear "oh, you're to young" or "that's creepy" or even "he's changed probably" heard it all before.

First of all, no I'm not to young actually and I'm not obsessed, yes he has changed, he's even nicer than before, he's got respect and is a kind guy from what I've seen.
    We never really got together, but we kissed once and it's fairly obvious that we've both loved each other at some point. You can't love someone you hardly ever see though, the connection just falls away, but when we do see each other for any amount of time it's ideal.
    Heck, I know we'll never probably be together but I need some closeure here, Is there anyway to disscuss our feelings without making the situation turn sour?
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Apr 14, 2011, 05:05 PM

a: you didn't say how old you or he are
    b: I'm guessing 'a' will be the basis of 'creepy'
    c: what was he before he changed?
    d: what makes you say you're not obsessed
    e: you kissed once, rarely see each other.. when was it that you loved each other at some point?
    f: what connection?
    g: closure on what?

Answer to:

Is there anyway to disscuss our feelings without making the situation turn sour
    What situation? You hardly see each other..

Also.. any start of any relationship, good or bad starts with honest open communication. It may go sour or it may go exceptionally well.. without talking you'll never know.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:13 PM

You don't know this guy, you are in love with the idea of loving your first crush, but not in love with the actual person this first crush happened to be.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Apr 14, 2011, 06:49 PM

chuff finds this helpful : Thank God you stopped at G because this could have gone on a while.
    Lol.. I like being thorough!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 07:24 PM

So without more info, it is creepy and you are too young

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm falling in love with my childhood friend,but I'm in a relationship. Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm falling in love with my childhood friend, but I'm in a relationship and been in one for ten years now. I'm not happy at all in this relationship. Its hard because we share three kids together. I don't know what to do, because my heart is some where else

Love and a childhood friend. Should I go there? [ 6 Answers ]

I will be 39 this year. I have been married to unfaithful souse for nearly 20 years. She has had three affairs that I know of and being from a broken family myself I chose to forgive for my daughters sake (shes 18 now and is aware of my wife's infidelity). Problem is I can't forget. I have become...

I'm in love with my childhood sweetheart, but I haven't talked to her in over 4 years [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, to start this off I would first like to give a little background on this whole situation. I'm 17 and the girl I'm referring to is 16 (we'll call her Tara). She transferred to a different school district about 4 years ago. She is popular now, I'm a loner. With that said, I'll explain my problem....

Still in love with my childhood sweatheart [ 3 Answers ]

I am recently divorced and signed up to join Facebook. I am 54 and very single. I found a old girlfriend I still have feelings for. We dated when we were 13, 14, and 15. I have never forgot about her. I found her on Facebook but she is very married. She sent me a message saying she was glad I found...

I am in love with my childhood sweetheart but I don't know what to do about it. [ 5 Answers ]

Before I ask for help with my problem, I probably should tell you how my problem first started. I am 17 and the guy that I am referring to will be 18 in September. We will just call him Alex. Several years ago I moved away, and have been unable to physically see Alex since. Alex and I were...

View more questions Search