Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavanyaa Posts: 190, Reputation: 4

Apr 14, 2011, 04:53 AM
    GTALK
    When I get call from gtalk... I cannot hear the callers voice but the people who called me hearing properly but I can't able to hear the callers voice... if I remove my microphone and speak through internal speaker still I can't hear... I can hear some voice with lot of disturbances from the opposite side when attend call through the internal speakers! I don't know how to solve it.. I checked through my microphone I can hear songs from my system... I can record my voice and hear it!

Is there any solution for it ? I can't hear opposite side voice when I get call from gtalk!
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Apr 19, 2011, 01:19 PM

Try uninstalling the GTalk application and the Video and voice plugin then download and install it again. Installation and setup questions are addressed here and troubleshooting here. Also take the time to run your system updates and make sure your AV software is up to date and functioning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get the ip of the person I am chatting in gtalk [ 3 Answers ]

How can I get the ip of the person I am chatting in gtalk?

Want to know the location of the person I am chatting in gtalk! [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know whether the person I'm talking to is really in seoul or not. Although he says seoul, I can't be sure. Is there a way to check whether he's chatting from seoul? I'm currently living in myanmar. Thanks

View more questions Search