Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sachinlalwani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 04:02 AM
    How can I change turnoff computer's window?
    I want to change turnoff computer's window from general window
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 14, 2011, 04:06 AM

You need to explain this in greater detail. A "window" is simply an open program. You close a program in a variety of ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If outer glass of storm is broke, should window be change? [ 4 Answers ]

If outer glass of storm is broke, should window be change? Owner of house said window still will work good no air will come in.

After I adopt my baby out is there a open window were I can change my mind? [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is 18 and everyone keeps telling him to adopt his baby out and his girlfriend don't want the baby but he is worried if he adopts his baby out to his mom she will push him out of the babies life... He wants to sign the papers because he is getting worrried he will lose the baby forever but...

How do I regain my computer's sound? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell computer with Windows XP. I recently deleted the Soundmax by accident. What do I need to do to regain my sound? Thank you. Richard

Computer's history [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to look at my computer's internet history. It won't let me look past today. I need to see what was accessed last night. It appears that it could have been cleared. Is there any way to access this information?

Blower won't turnoff [ 1 Answers ]

Someone had installed a Hunter Thermostate and had chosed electric heat and didn't work correctly. I have corrected all the wiring and reinstalled and now the blower wouldn't trun off. When first connected I put fan on auto and than turned to heat and the blower didn't start blowing till the...

View more questions Search