Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutzz Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2011, 03:03 AM
    Carrer choice
    I have a interest in History,Maths and Science but I am unable to decide that what career would be best for me... Please suggest some suitable options
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:15 AM

History isn't going to be the more lucrative area to pursue... but math and science fields are. Which of the two are you best at? And how far are you willing or able to go in advanced education.

Apr 14, 2011, 05:28 AM
    I am best at maths
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2011, 05:53 AM

If your natural abilities are best in math and you enjoy it... then I would pursue that over all others.

DO you plan to attend college? If so how far? Bachelors degree, Masters? Doctorate?

I ask that because your final education level plays a factor in what options you may have.

Apr 14, 2011, 05:57 AM
    I would like study till Masters
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 14, 2011, 09:31 AM

Are you in high school or university?

Apr 15, 2011, 01:03 AM
    I am in high school
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 16, 2011, 12:13 AM

University if very different from high school. I would suggest that you study something in the sciences, while taking some math and history courses on the side as well. A science degree would keep the most options open, all the while you can enjoy taking courses about other subjects that you are interested in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Carrer [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know will I get government job this year my dob is 3-12-1988 and birth time is 3:00 am

First year choice, residents choice [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a similar question, but since my situation is a little different, I would like to be sure please. I was on H1-B from 2005 to February 2008. I then switched to F1 and was on F1 until end September 2009, when I went back to H1-B. Under substantial presence test, I was a resident for 2008...

In need of a carrer [ 7 Answers ]

I am suppose to start college next week and just found out I can't be a social worker cause I'm a convicted felon.what career choice do I have?

Carrer Criminal [ 2 Answers ]

If your being charged by the federal Governent , can they go into to your juvenile records that is over thirteen years old to try to label you as a career criminal?

View more questions Search